Cool picture (Hugeness warning)

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
1600BK.jpg

Last edited:

Caleb

thats is one of the sweetest pics I have seen i n a LONG time...when I came across it the other day on PBB I quickly set it as my background :cool:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Supergper said:
really? I could make it happen (I print posters all day long ;) ) I would have to get permission from them first of course.

something like a 16"x20" would be cool. let me know a cost. Thanks Caleb

Caleb

James K said:
something like a 16"x20" would be cool. let me know a cost. Thanks Caleb

I will email the person that originally posted it and get permission first, then I will get a cost and let you know...it will prolly be free or pretty close to.

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
Supergper said:
I will email the person that originally posted it and get permission first, then I will get a cost and let you know...it will prolly be free or pretty close to.

Matt (DetR6oit) said he is able to post his photos if the mag decides not to buy, so I would guess he'd be cool with it, maybe a small cost if anything. He's a good guy.

Last edited:

Caleb

RedRock5.9 said:
Matt (DetR6oit) said he is able to post his photos if the mag decides not to buy, so I would guess he'd be cool with it, maybe a small cost if anything. He's a good guy.

:cool: good to know, I emailed him and I'm just waiting for a response...

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
That would indeed make a cool poster......

so much for tread lightly though, Be really easy for some people to take it the complete wrong way though.