Cool picture (Hugeness warning)

chadschoon

is this pic for reals because nothing looks in porportion the trees and rocks are huge compared to the jeep

R

rockdog

Kinda looks like the end of that trail down in ephraim. ( IT'S CLOSED NOW) So don't flame me. :D

DevinB

I like traffic lights
chadschoon said:
is this pic for reals because nothing looks in porportion the trees and rocks are huge compared to the jeep

I think you're right. Look at the leaves on the ground in comparison to the jeep. I'm claiming photochop.
Devin

Brett

Meat-Hippy
DevinB said:
I think you're right. Look at the leaves on the ground in comparison to the jeep. I'm claiming photochop.
Devin

It's not a photochop.....there are 3-4 pics in the new issue of that mag that show it at different spots on the waterfall....

Caleb

Brett said:
It's not a photochop.....there are 3-4 pics in the new issue of that mag that show it at different spots on the waterfall....

Yeah, I have been emailing back and forth with the photographer (Matt Callies) and he says he has 20+ pics with different rigs and different angles. BTW, anyone that wants a poster PM me, I got the go ahead from the owner of the pic. I am limited to 20 posters so the first 20 to confirm they want one will get it. The cost (to cover the printing) is $3.25 each, again I am making $0.00 off these. They will be printed tonight and will be 18x24.

Meat_

Banned
Supergper said:
Yeah, I have been emailing back and forth with the photographer (Matt Callies) and he says he has 20+ pics with different rigs and different angles. BTW, anyone that wants a poster PM me, I got the go ahead from the owner of the pic. I am limited to 20 posters so the first 20 to confirm they want one will get it. The cost (to cover the printing) is $3.25 each, again I am making $0.00 off these. They will be printed tonight and will be 18x24.

PM sent :)

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
5DollerShake said:
so much for tread lightly though, Be really easy for some people to take it the complete wrong way though.

The picture's was taken on old mine property, that buggy isn't going to do any harm that hasn't already been done by the mine and it's tailings.

JF1

Supergper said:

PM sent. :)

Caleb

alright guys, I am having a few issues getting the picture...I am still working on it with the owner of the pic (trying to not be a pain in his butt). So they aren't printed yet but I will keep everyone updated.

Meat_

Banned
Supergper said:
alright guys, I am having a few issues getting the picture...I am still working on it with the owner of the pic (trying to not be a pain in his butt). So they aren't printed yet but I will keep everyone updated.

Any progress?

Caleb

Meat_Popsickle said:
Any progress?

actually I do have a good file now, but I need to convert it to the correct format and then it should be ready to go. sorry it has taken me forever to get these done, hopefully this week if all goes well.

Meat_

Banned
Supergper said:
actually I do have a good file now, but I need to convert it to the correct format and then it should be ready to go. sorry it has taken me forever to get these done, hopefully this week if all goes well.

np, just a casual prod ;)

Caleb

alright guys, posters are done, and if I might say so...they look pretty pimp :greg:

I will send a pm to everyone that sent one to me...I do still have a couple more available if there is anyone else that wants one.