cooper stt?

Spidey

I need some street mt tires to get me by til I can beef up my t-case and go bigger. Nobody has a km2 or kevlar mtr's in and say they are all on back order. 37/12.50/17 is the only size that'll work for me right now.
What do you guys think of the Cooper Discoverer stt? Is it comparable to these and isn't as popular do to lack of marketing or is it inferior and why so?

99TJ

I've ran them since January of 2008, mine still look brand new. I have some miles on them, I've really liked mine. I haven't did any hardcore rock crawling or anything, mainly trails. I'd say go for them.

Coco

Hey give my dad a call, he ran them on his jeep for a while before he went back to his swampers.

cjncustoms

I've had mine for just a little over 3 years and still prob have 25-30% left on them. Mine are pretty much all street miles and a few camping trips on them.

Houndoc

I've not run the STT but did run STs. I know the STT are more agressive- not sure if otherwise they are comparable materials etc or not.

I did not really care for the STs. Wore quickly and unevenly.

Really the only Coopers I have run that I didn't like. Overall I have really liked their products.