Coyotes

DAA

I snuck out early this morning to try and call in a few coyotes before it got too hot. I normally don't hunt coyotes this early in the year. So, I left the rifle home, only took my camera. Only made four stands, but called in five coyotes. I got a lot of pictures of them coming in to the call. But, none of the pictures are really all that good. Figured some of you might enjoy seeing some of them just the same though, so, here they are.

IMG_4053W.JPG

IMG_4033W.JPG

IMG_4038W.JPG

IMG_3983TW.JPG

IMG_3974W.JPG

IMG_4009W.JPG

IMG_3989W.JPG

IMG_4049W.JPG

IMG_3998W.JPG

Another six weeks or so, and some of these guys are going to end up in the back of my truck :D.

- DAA

DAA

Thanks for the kind comments. I'll tell ya, I had figured as much beforehand, but after trying it, there is no doubt, getting a "good" picture of a called coyote is a LOT harder than killing them with a rifle. It was a lot of fun, too. I think even when I'm hunting them this winter, I might leave the rifle in the Jeep and carry the camera instead once in awhile just for grins. I'd love to get a good enough picture to have a large print made.

- DAA

muleskinner

Those are some hard shots to get, they are all great. I have always wanted to do this but I always end up taking my gun and leave the camera in the truck:ugh: