D35 Rear has gone Nuclear!!!!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by crimsonride
........a nice jeep go down in flames.........
:D :D
just kidding. that really sucks dude, i thought running out of gas on the freeway was bad, really sad to here that happened.:(

Caleb

did they officially total it??? to me the damage doesn;t look very extensive...maybe I am wrong though and the pictures are decieving:confused:

CryogenicZJ

I used to drive a ZJ
Here's my problem.......the insurance company hasn't even looked at it yet!!!! They have been dragging their feet on it because it's still out of state.......It's 300 miles from here. I found a guy in Grand Junction, CO that will tow it here for 2 dollars/mile. Anyone here willing to do it cheaper??? As soon as I can get it here, the sooner they can look at it and get this taken care of!!!!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by CryogenicZJ
Here's my problem.......the insurance company hasn't even looked at it yet!!!! They have been dragging their feet on it because it's still out of state.......It's 300 miles from here. I found a guy in Grand Junction, CO that will tow it here for 2 dollars/mile. Anyone here willing to do it cheaper??? As soon as I can get it here, the sooner they can look at it and get this taken care of!!!!

Ouch......That's a little change.....PM Brent. He's got his days off and would probably do it if he's available----he's got some things in the back of my Suburban that he needs to pay off....:D

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Whoa, I didn't know the fire came inside the cab area. I thought you were just flamin up from the rear. Glad to hear that noone was injured.

Insurance companies suck when it comes to claims!