Formerly Beardy McGee
RG is scooting along...

Overall/Stage Standings:
Stage 1: 132nd / 132
Stage 2: 58th / 27th
Stage 3: 41st / 6th
Stage 4: 31st / 14th

Rock Taco

Seems like it would have been easier to pass on the right.

[video=youtube;oWUIusf4bBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWUIusf4bBE[/video]

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Just caught up. What did you think of that decision made by Mini? :eek: Pretty crappy and unfair if you ask me..
I don't understand their logic...

They asked the 1st place driver to let the 2nd place driver pass him to ensure they swept the top three...?

If all they did was swap 1st and 2nd place, and 3rd place was unchanged, how would they not have swept the top three anyways? Did they do it just to let the other guy win since he hadn't won in a car yet?

Either way, it sucks for the guy they demoted to 2nd place, but kudos to him for doing what they wanted and still being stand-up about it.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I don't understand their logic...

They asked the 1st place driver to let the 2nd place driver pass him to ensure they swept the top three...?

If all they did was swap 1st and 2nd place, and 3rd place was unchanged, how would they not have swept the top three anyways? Did they do it just to let the other guy win since he hadn't won in a car yet?

Either way, it sucks for the guy they demoted to 2nd place, but kudos to him for doing what they wanted and still being stand-up about it.

Reminds me of the 1966 Le Man's finish that screwed Ken Miles out of the victory.

neagtea

Supporting Member
Not impressed by mini thinking, anyone else notice they had good close ups and the minis look a lot like the toureg chassis?
Russians definitely getting some in the trucks.