DCRC could use some help…

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Well, the Teraflex era (errr Tera era) has come to a close. They are no longer able to be our title sponsor due to budget constraints with the Wheel Pros purchase but we’re happy they were able to sponsor us for 2 years. I already threatened them that they better still show up because we love to see them on course and they said they would. But now there’s a monetary gap to fill. We have a bunch of irons in the fire for new sponsors and some are looking quite promising but they mean nothing until we get the checks. This might be awkward to some but it really doesn’t bug me as I’ve chatted with all of you about plenty of personal things including my own mental health… anyways, I digress- does anyone have any suggestions for companies that they think would like to sponsor our event?

We’re still a small event but growing every year since we took it over from WERock. The rock crawling roots are strong in Delta and a lot of people are really passionate about the event and it’s great. Unfortunately it still costs money to run and everything is just getting more expensive as you are all aware. So please, if you have any suggestions- and it doesn’t have to be rock crawling/Jeep/Toyota/off-roading related companies, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

N-Smooth

Care if I ask how much is monetarily needed to be a sponsor?
$500 has traditionally been the bar of entry.

It’s the least fun thing ever, asking people for money. I think back to the days when I was seeking personal sponsors (for competing) and it’s definitely easier to ask for the event but it still sucks- especially since we know so many people in the industry. I think that makes it more awkward. It basically turns into Ryan and I doing rock-paper-scissors to see who has to ask the next person 🤣

N-Smooth

I will see if my company would be interested. We are big in the "transportation" industry and we try to get involved in these sorts of things. They may want to do something with photography so it can be included in international promotions.
Awesome, I appreciate it! Just let me know if you need any info from me.

N-Smooth

So how do I get to be a Judge for this?
You saw my social post, yeah? You get dolla dolla bills now! I’ll do another post on here about it too.

But anyways, you tell me you want to be a judge and I’ll put you on my list. Tell me what day(s) and I’ll count on you. If you no show/no call, I’ll make fun of you on the interwebs 🤣