Desert Mountain Trip Report w/photos

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by Klif01
Is it just me or is the sign pointing opposite ways in the small to large pictures? What did you do to them?

I burned 4 RME -> signs that night. No messin around with me and my pyro boy. I taught him well!!!:D

Thanks spence for making my avatar.....

and Thanks for adding the penguin Brad.
When do you leave on your mission?

Last edited:

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
I need to get the zuk registered badly. I chanced it big time goin to the rattlesnake, but didn't see one cop on the way out. On the way back however is a different story. Go onto I-15 at Bangader and there was a HP on the onramp. Just as I was about to go by he started to move. I'm like great he saw me.He got on the freeway and was chillin in the fast lane. I keep an eye on him and about a mile later he started to move his way over. I start thinkin great even more. He followed me for about a mile thn pulled off and helped someone that was stopped. Never saw a HP after :D I'll have the zuk registered soon and we can head out to Desert Mouantain again. I like play areas :D :D

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Yes, this area is still available to explore... I was told to get ahold of Craig about going into this area and he would be more that happy to go show you around... he also mentioned some people could get a bit scared as the trails out there can get quite extreme. (drool...) Last comment on this trail was he also help lead a group of teraflex guys out there and they had a blast (although some took a bit of an alternate route when things got ruff).