Diesel Brother and monster truck enthusiast Dave Sparks buys Utah’s Fremont Island in Great Salt Lake

Caleb

Possibly...
Super Moderator
Supporting Vendor
Not sure who here has been on that island but there is literally nothing but a wrecked sailboat and a ridiculous amount of spiders on that island. There's not even any plants on there. While it'd be cool/fun to say you own an island, I wouldn't waste a single penny on that island.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Not sure who here has been on that island but there is literally nothing but a wrecked sailboat and a ridiculous amount of spiders on that island. There's not even any plants on there. While it'd be cool/fun to say you own an island, I wouldn't waste a single penny on that island.
Hmmmm, this sounds like the perfect place for an evil mastermind to set up shop in preparation for taking over the world!

muleskinner

Master Blaster
What do the wild pigs eat?