South-East Utah Dollhouse/Powell/Moab trip, 11-5 - 11-8

FastGas

I may forego spending the night in Green River tomorrow night depending on how late work keeps me. I have no great desire to travel highway 6, the most dangerous road in the state, past 10pm! I will most likely depart North Salt Lake early Saturday morning and meet you all in GR. I would be happy to rendezvous in Spanish Fork and convoy if anyone is taking highway 6 in.
Awning room tested:
FToiwX1.jpg

FastGas

There's no way I'm getting on the road tonight at a reasonable hour. Would everyone been amenable to meeting at what appears to be the only grocery store in Green River, Melon Vine Food Store, at 10:00am tomorrow?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thanks guys, I'm finally back home!

Same here, good meeting you John!

Get that Rodeo trail worthy by either upgrading the TRE's or doing a solid axle conversion and lets try again another time. The rest of the trip was epic, but very remote and challenging. You need to know that you can rely on your rig way back in there.

FastGas

Yes, and the worst part was discovering the replacement parts are proprietary, cannot be purchased in the US, are made to order, and require 4-6 weeks to manufacture/deliver.