dont call it a build thread

Kyle

GO Jr.
So, its been a while since i have posted anything on here. I just thought I would share a couple pics of my new buggy i have been building. I will try to add some more later
Kyle

Attachments

• buggy.jpg
    buggy.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 217
  • 2010-05-31 14.jpg
    2010-05-31 14.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 209

Kyle

GO Jr.
Its a Dakota front clip. And the first pic is full compression. The second is ride height. With seven inches of up travel
Thank you for the kind words
Kyle

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Hey Kyle, Love the buggy.

Could you build one for Bart so I can buy it from him when he changes his mind...

(jk Bart, I missed out on the last one... :D )

Kyle

GO Jr.
here are some pics with the skins off, I still need to add some more tubing when I can get some.:ugh:
I cant wait to get out on the rocks again!

Attachments

• buggie 2.jpg
    buggie 2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 111
  • buggie4.jpg
    buggie4.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 2010-05-31 14.jpg
    2010-05-31 14.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 138

Navigator

Hay Kyle its Alan, it's good to see your working on a new project. You'll have to let me know when its ready for a test run Brad and I would love to wheel with you again. Then I can show you how well the 4 seater turned out.

What are you running for drivetrane components?

Looks great by the way.

Kyle

GO Jr.
Hay Kyle its Alan, it's good to see your working on a new project. You'll have to let me know when its ready for a test run Brad and I would love to wheel with you again. Then I can show you how well the 4 seater turned out.

What are you running for drivetrane components?

Looks great by the way.

Thanks alan, it will be next summer before it is ready for a test run,but i will let you guys know when I am ready. I would loveto see some pics of the four seater.
the drivetrain is a dodge 360 with aluminum intake howel fuel injection,headers and all that good stuff,727 trans and an atlas II 3.8, dana 70 rear and 60 front,detroits 5.13's,
talk to ya soon
Kyle

Kyle

GO Jr.
the tires in the pics are 42's, i could end up with 40's if I find some stickies when the time is right

Kyle

GO Jr.
firewall

here is a pic of the fire, wall floor, tunnel area

Attachments

• IMG_20100830_064457.jpg
    IMG_20100830_064457.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 85