Dynatrac ultimate pro rock 44

Scoobydew31

Just won a Dynatrac front unlimited pro rock 44 at the jeep safari. The gift certificate says it's for a JK or TJ. $2145 value I'd be willing to sell it for $1600.
Call or text @ 801-five09-one305
Thanks,
Brandon

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I don't think they build anything specific for a CJ. I may be wrong but I think they only really custom build the pro rock 60.

Scoobydew31

Covers - heavy duty end forgings, heavy duty coil buckets, 1/2" wall tubing, castor rotation for lifted vehicles, patented pro rock high ground clearance housing, pro rock nodular differential cover. Valued at $2145.00. Can choose from a tj or JK axle housing. This is 25% off of a housing that never goes on sell. Now is the time to buy!
www.dynatrac.com

Bart

Great price for a Dynatrac. You could easily remove the control arm mounts and weld on perches and shock mounts for a CJ.

*jrwiii*

I have $1000 burning a hole in my pocket if you want to make a deal. I know its a low ball offer, but I like the new TeraFlex JK Housing better and I can get a great deal on one of those.

Scoobydew31

Appreciate offer but for that I'll keep it and use it on my rig for that price. $1600 is a good deal for this housing.