Easter Jeep Safari 2011 - Pictures/Videos/Stories!!!!

teamwestoutdoor

All Locked up
jeepbelly.jpg

Came up on this guy in the Hot tub on Sunday. They passed us on the trail just before the tubs on Hell's revenge. This Jeep had a great paint job on it, flames and all. really didn't do much damage to the jeep matter of fact teh guy was more worried about his Kemmer 45ACP that he had dropped in the water. Ironically there was more people involved in the recovery of the 45 then there was in the recovery of the jeep.

Coco

Sorry for the delay!

Pulled into town on Saturday, and went to dinner that night. Ran into the T&T customs guys, and what I thought was there new JK, I didn't realize it was the same one they had down at crawlfest. It sure had changed!
7dec193c.jpg

Ran steelbender the next day, sorry only a couples pics
7235ea40.jpg

a508cf38.jpg

Signed up for Moab rim on Friday
b9c9e463.jpg

7d4200b9.jpg

d687c883.jpg

19c26378.jpg

df7cfea8.jpg

256a0df2.jpg

Had a guy in a Cherokee flop on it's side on the way out in the big hole right below the waterfall on the back side. Tried to stratle the wall, and dropped the left tire in the hole
90f6d52b.jpg

Got it upright, and they put it in neutral, and it almost ran over two guys trying to stop it...could have been ugly, but luckily no one was hurt, and the jeep stopped when it hit the tree behind it.
9ee39e39.jpg

It lost some oil in the water when it flopped, and someone had some absorbing towels that worked awesome and cleaned it up great!!! They soaked up all the oil, and cleaned up the puddle really well.
08b14918.jpg

a36c2939.jpg

54b9ecdf.jpg

5e202dec.jpg

I pulled in after they got it all cleaned up, and flexed the runner nicely
ff9c3d72.jpg

Ran golden spike on Easter Sunday, and with all the rain Moab got, all the natural waterfalls were going and it was awesome! It was very cool to see mother nature at work.
a1afba54.jpg

0fe2a6f2.jpg

8a51640b.jpg

And just a pic of the runner at lunch
cbb9dcde.jpg

Was a fun week all in all, my only regret is not getting to PSH more than what I did, and I didn't get to go through the vendor show.

Seth

These go to 11
Thanks. I'm working on collecting equipment for doing more extensive filming. I really enjoy pulling it all together.

The band is The Dead Weather. Awesome project from Jack White. Buy both albums.

Coco

Good video! I miss my video classes from high school, was one of the funner classes I had. Been looking at getting a good editing software, and doing it. I gotta ask tho, did you use a Go Pro? I have been wanting to get one of those for a while now!!

Upper Helldorado EJS 2011

This was the first saturday of jeep safari and the first time I had the S10 out.

[YOUTUBE<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BmEix3xP1oA?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BmEix3xP1oA?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>][/YOUTUBE]