Archived Eat at Pasta J during EJS!

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Sooo... rme dinner at pasta jays?

Also how come everyone feels bad for codys nana, but no one seems to care about Brett? Or his Birkenstocks?

R

rockdog

Sooo... rme dinner at pasta jays?

Also how come everyone feels bad for codys nana, but no one seems to care about Brett? Or his Birkenstocks?

Because hippi Brett can buy some more Birkenstocks. But Cody can't get another Nana.:p

4554x4

always modifing something
i too have eaten there many times, and with great pleasure.

Funny how you just decide to post this almost a year later, and never notified authorities.

Years ago Beto's got a bad rap for unsafe conditions, i still eat there once a week. Guess my guts are tougher.

Bear, With that facial hair/cookie duster you wear, I think you can filter out any impurities in your food!

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
Thats funny my wifes cousin, her cousins husband and my wifes grandma are or where teachers in moab.

I know there are plenty of teachers there. I was just playing. I would gladly move to moab if I could find enough work there and I would raise a family there. And we'd eat at pasta jay's once a week!:p

Last edited:

kawzx10

I knew you were kidding. I wasnt saying it on the defense. I would move down there too my wife on the other hand lived there for 5 years and she wouldnt move back.

zukijames

if you have a family dont move here..

plus moab is alot more exciting when its a big deal .. instead of waking up here everday.

i love it but would not raise a family here

there is alot of great people here.. but more not so great

pasta jays is good but i think its over priced.. im a diner fan :) green chili cheeseburger :)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
What did you have for lunch? Rarely is the incubation period for event a fast moving bacterial toxin or a chemical food born illness under several hours from the time the food is introduced to your body.

Perhaps your Burger King lunch was stirred up by a warm soup ;)

This is the truth....no matter how inconvenient.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Im pretty sure I have eat'n at every food establishment in Moab other than Pasta Jays, I dont like pasta, but I guess Ill have to check this one out next month.

plaidfro

I used to eat at pasta Jay's everytime I was there, but about 10 years ago. I lost my liking for their Ragu. So I typically eat at the Moab Brewery or Zak's now.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i've visited pasta jay's a handful of times over the years and i've never been very pleased but i wouldn't tell everyone to avoid it.

my buddy was puking in the middle of the night after eating the fettucine alfredo at the brewery but i still go there every trip. i just don't order pasta from a non-pasta place :rofl: i told him it was a bad idea beforehand.

i stick to the brewery, i love the teriyaki chicken sammich. the mexican familia restaurant by the ramada is also amazing. we usually eat there twice in the three nights we are there :D

i love me some moab food after a day on the trail... three weeks to go