Egg Beater Build (AKA Scrambler)

Bart

Cool, see you there. I'll be one of the crazy's in the lime green "Staff" shirt running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

webyepn

gone yeepn
Well its all street legal. I've been out driving it around.. Still need to do some work on the back driveline getting some driveline vibration due to it being on to steep of an angle. The motor is running really good. I can boil the 37 with no problem. Need to do a little more tuning on the top end but other than that it has been a blast to get to finally drive it. I will have to get some pics of the finished products.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Well its all street legal. I've been out driving it around.. Still need to do some work on the back driveline getting some driveline vibration due to it being on to steep of an angle. The motor is running really good. I can boil the 37 with no problem. Need to do a little more tuning on the top end but other than that it has been a blast to get to finally drive it. I will have to get some pics of the finished products.

What u joint are you running?

I stepped up to 1410 on the t-case just because of operating angles, and oh yea strength. :)

webyepn

gone yeepn
What u joint are you running?

I stepped up to 1410 on the t-case just because of operating angles, and oh yea strength. :)

Yes it has 1410 u joints and a cv joint. We need to rotate the axle up about 5 degrees and possibly drop the skid plate just a bit to get the right angle. I'm sitting just a little high in the back as well so I looked at taking out a leaf.

webyepn

gone yeepn
Congrats on getting it on the road! :tara: I'm sure it gets lots of looks!:cool:

Are you going to leave it open or have a top made for it?:)

Thank you!. It has been a lot of fun to drive around. A lot of thumbs up. I do have a top for it already I just need to get it out and clean it up to put on. Its been kinda nice having it open though.

webyepn

gone yeepn
We need a pic with the hood and fenders on. Congrats on getting it back on the road. Lets go wheeling.

Bart, I went and picked Rick up in it the other day and took him for a ride. Let me get the driveline fixed and I will get ahold of you for sure. After 5 1/2 years of building most of my friends that I used to wheel with sold them so I need some new buddy's to go wheeling with.. lol

webyepn

gone yeepn
I'm thinking of taking it up AF canyon on Sat with my kids just to get it off road a little bit and try to get the springs to compress a little if anyone is interested in joining me it would be nice to have some rescue vehicles incase I have problems. Let me know if anyone is interested.

webyepn

gone yeepn
I'm Pretty proud of the way it turned out.. I can't thank everyone enough on here for all the support and suggestion's, pushing me when I was ready to give up.. Thanks for following.

Kirk

Looks great - I can' figure out how you fit two back seats. Is it 10" longer than a cj7 tub?

Also - where did you get the gas cap?