EJS 2012 lets see your photos and videos

SWALLDOG

Yeah that little blue buggy is very nice. Any info on it would be great

That little blue jeep buggy is amazing! Got any more info on it?

Thanks guys. The blue buggie is mine. I built it in spring of 2006. I've been meaning to start a rebuilt thread on it cuz there is alot I want to change / update. Right now these are the specs. 106" wheel base, chevy 60 front, 14 rear, 5.13's w detroits, 2001 chevy 5.3 w corvette intake, 700r4, atlas 4.3, full hydro steering, 16" sway a way air shocks, 4 link rear and 3 link with a panhard bar front. That's all I can think of now. ;) oh and 42" tsl's on 15" mrt bead locks. Lol

Android using Tapatalk (probably @ work)

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
xj's suck, especially white ones ;)

looks like you had trouble with the obstacle i handled and i had trouble with the obstacle you handled. weird

N-Smooth

a picture story from the dunes after behind the rocks. sorry for the bad quality, they're screenshots from the video on my iphone
flying1.jpg
flying2.jpg
flying3.jpg
flying4.jpg
flying5.jpg
flying6.jpg
flying7.jpg

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Here is some more Video of me going up Potato Salad hill and Tip Over Challange

[video=youtube;QPb1CijskAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPb1CijskAs[/video]

N-Smooth

one of his lower shock mounts on the rear axle broke off at the welds. that's pretty common on the 8.25 though cause the robots didn't do a great job of welding them. when he landed i thought for sure he broke everything (that's me in the background) cause it was rough. the best part is the jump while going up the hill, then the main jump and then when he landed he got such a good bounce that the front tires came up again. pretty ridiculous!

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
one of his lower shock mounts on the rear axle broke off at the welds. that's pretty common on the 8.25 though cause the robots didn't do a great job of welding them. when he landed i thought for sure he broke everything (that's me in the background) cause it was rough. the best part is the jump while going up the hill, then the main jump and then when he landed he got such a good bounce that the front tires came up again. pretty ridiculous!

in the video, it sounds like the shock mount broek off after the first 'little' jump, and that the Jeep therefor survived unscathed from the 'big' jump

reminds me of the video of the JeepSpeed Xj jumping 'the wall'

N-Smooth

A lot of the racket was the "door knockers" on his awesome bumper that we built but I would not be surprised at all if the first part broke the shock mount. I was hitting the jump in a more gradual spot than he did and the bottom part still rocked me pretty good

kawzx10

Figured I would post a couple pics from my ejs hells revenge run. I had fun messin around in the escalator.

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg