Archived EJS dates for 2010.

chikoree

ILuvJeep
looking forward to it... its always nice to see a lot of rigs around when were playing in Moab.... hopefully this year there'll be less people who are unfriendly and that most if not everyone will have the 4wheelin spirit :) its always nice and it feels good when you come across someone and both of you smiles/waves/nods/greets each other rather than just passing each other as if you didn't see each other.

1995zj

I'm addicted
I'm getting closer to having the ZJ ready for it! I may even be able to make it to the Crawl Fest in St. George for a test run! EJS will most likely be the maiden voyage though.

LT.

looking forward to it... its always nice to see a lot of rigs around when were playing in Moab.... hopefully this year there'll be less people who are unfriendly and that most if not everyone will have the 4wheelin spirit :) its always nice and it feels good when you come across someone and both of you smiles/waves/nods/greets each other rather than just passing each other as if you didn't see each other.

This is something that everyone needs to keep in mind as we all wheel anywhere. All of us on the trail have at least one thing in common. We enjoy the scenery and love to wheel. Why can't we all at least acknowledge each other? Something I am going to try and work on this wheeling season.

LT.

LT.

We are now late into December with January just around the corner. Most of this month will be spend with family around the holidays so, this month is just about shot. By my count we are less than 100 days out. So, what ever you are working on needs to be finished in the 100 days left. Let's see some pictures of what you are working on and hear about what we all have left to get done.

LT.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Lets see list of things to do:
I need to swap out all Heim Joints....all 32 of them.....:(.

I need to do a sponsor photo shoot,

and I have another rim that I bent... IF I could I would swap out all my wheels. Does anybody have 6- 20 inch rockwell rims for sale???:confused:

LT.

Lets see list of things to do:
I need to swap out all Heim Joints....all 32 of them.....:(.

I need to do a sponsor photo shoot,

and I have another rim that I bent... IF I could I would swap out all my wheels. Does anybody have 6- 20 inch rockwell rims for sale???:confused:

Lucky dog! Another sponsor photo shoot. Who for this time? I don't envy you and your 32 joints, though. Are you going to change tires also? 20" wheels won't fit your current tires.

LT.

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
rebuild the front axle, get rear drive line lengthened and balanced,doors,license plate light,get a set of WH hood pin's.

start saving $$$ for the VERY...VERY....VERY long drive.

oh and buy a good set of ear muffs:rofl:

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I have things that I want to do to the Scout but not many needs.

I want to install the new wiring harness. I want to build some tube doors.
I need to install the rear locker. I need to try to address the overheating issue..........again.

Most of all, I need to work on the tow rig to get it ready.

sixb

Will work for beer!
I actually hope to make it this year but I first need to convert this

Picture224.jpg

Into this

IMG_5287.jpg

as cheaply as possible:D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
hmm, so I have 102 days to find someplace far away from Moab to go wheelin over easter......I've always wanted to visit Grand Bench and the Smokey Mtn Road. A dip in Powell would feel nice. Maybe I'll pencil that one in.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
hmm, so I have 102 days to find someplace far away from Moab to go wheelin over easter......I've always wanted to visit Grand Bench and the Smokey Mtn Road. A dip in Powell would feel nice. Maybe I'll pencil that one in.

My 4-wheeling life used to revolve around EJS. But in the past few years I'm feeling more and more like Cody. Too many crowds, too many people running non-EJS runs and holding everything up. Even the first weekend, which used to be a safe bet and feel like EJS's of old has started to get overly wild.
This year I'll probably be somewhere else.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
ehhh i have been every year since '02 and its not even crowded anymore IMO... since they started the trail closures for RR4W i have still been going and just staying out of their way and still running the trails i want. it just takes a little planning is all. i like to see all the rigs and wheel with new people, it makes it fun. plus it is nice to have other rigs on the trails since a lot of times it is just my jeep and maybe a buddies jeep.

i am not on the come to EJS committee or anything, i am just staying it is still fun IMO :p

Grim

same , been there every Easter sence '94. its a family tradition. you get out of it what you put into it

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I understand the tradition and people enjoying that group, I just don't have a tradition and would prefer to stay away from crowds on the first decent long spring weekend.