Archived EJS dates for 2010.

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
i drove the bronco around town tonight. went to farmington and then back to layton with stops on the way,once the tires rounded out it drove really nice besides my worn out ball joint.:-\ never passed 170 and the tranny never passed 150. really need to start rebuilding my front axle.

I actually hope to make it this year but I first need to convert this

Picture224.jpg

Into this

IMG_5287.jpg

as cheaply as possible:D
if ya need help,give me a call. i live in west jordan now so not to far of a drive to your place.

Last edited:

sixb

Will work for beer!
Thanks for the offer Mitch and I'll bee taking you up on that for sure. Also the Bronco is looking good, it's a good motivator driving it again.:D

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I agree. I'll probably never go on another organized run, but I have fun meeting the others and wheelin'. Anymore it's the only time in the year I get to wheel :( PNW is closed to wheelin', unless you like their lame off road parks (motorcycle) or forest service roads. Once in a while you can find a rock out cropping to spend 5 or so minutes on, but even that is nothing like lil' Moab. Their idea of wheelin' up here, is tight trails from the trees, and either extremely off camber or steep loose dirt hill climbs. Oh, or mud pits. If I can't crawl, I might as well go fast, so I've been getting into the mudding thing more and more or the 4x4 drags.

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
might wind up going to the bronco safari.

few guys from nocalbroncos invited me along and ill pay 8 bucks a day at moab rim :)

we will see tho. would relly like to see some old friends again and waht not at ejs.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'll be in Florida March 27- April 1. Then I hope to drive the FJ55 south somewhere.. for the rest of the weekend.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I've got a spot reserved at the Moab Valley RV from the 26th to the 5th - I'm thinking about boon docking it again instead - probably gonna have some friends show for a few days that will be camping. Anyone interested in my spot? Space #13 if you were to look on a map... It's still early enough to cancel, but.... You'd pay what it costs me.

The Stranger

Stranger Danger
I've got a spot reserved at the Moab Valley RV from the 26th to the 5th - I'm thinking about boon docking it again instead - probably gonna have some friends show for a few days that will be camping. Anyone interested in my spot? Space #13 if you were to look on a map... It's still early enough to cancel, but.... You'd pay what it costs me.

i was thinking about the 2nd or 3rd - 5th. If someone wasn't going to take the whole thing I might be able to take those dates.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
preperations

Well easter is coming fast, i need to lengthen and balence front drive shaft, mmount front shocks, mod oil pan to clear tierod, put new tierod on, make rock sliders, make transfercase skid plate, buy a D hook receiver, oh and maybe make a exo cage, and get reservations for lodgeing, thats it.....wow when i list it like that it seems like so much more than it is, oh well it has to be done. This will be my first trip to moab and EJS so i'm way excited!

Bart

My 13yo reminded me that it's only a month away. Looking forward to it, but not paying the ridiculous hotel room prices.

Is anyone camping? Maybe too late this year, but would be fun to have a big RME RV area somewhere.

Brett

I will most likely be in a tent or possibly a camper if my dad buys one before then. Can't do a hotel this year.

minturn

My friend and I will be out there to hike, take pics, and relax. Neither of us have trucks right now, so we'll be hiking some of the trails just to watch.
We'll be out the first weekend until tuesday. We have a camp spot, our own food, beer, water...

Anyone have a few extra seats? Maybe to ride a trail or half a trail with some people. We are just looking to take some photos, and relax, not big partiers.

In the past we've gotten to ride in some pretty sweet rigs, and meet some cool people, that's all we're lookin to do. We are not lookin tio hang at Potato salad hill all day. We'll be doing more hiking than anything.

Thanks
Dan