Exhaust shop help...who is good?

cjncustoms

Yo cody you should try out main street muffler... They do really good work and they could prob get ya all bent up and ready to roll. Im sure they wouldnt have a prob with the cat either!!

lewis

Fight Till You Die
Give Master Muffler in Kearns a shot. They did (what I felt) a great job on my buggy and they were quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else I tried.

This is where I would go except they won't install any parts that aren't bought at their shop (my experience with them anyways).

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Main Street Muffler did my second buggy, as well as Clay Egan's. Good work, and mine especially didn't have any room for exhaust.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Try Rick's Muffler in Orem. Both Rick and Jesse (Rick's son) are big offroaders and I'm sure would help you out. Their number is 225-5404.

Corban_White

Ogden Muffler & Brake
  • 0-whitebg.png
  • not yet rated
  • Rate it
3555 Riverdale Rd Ogden, UT 84405-1639 2.18 miles from the center of Riverdale, UT(801) 399-9691 More Details: Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
More Details: Brake Service
More Details: Auto Repair & Service
More Details: Auto Inspection

DEFAULT_C1588348_large.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
OK. I took it down to Fritz again at meneke and I have to say, he/they did a fantastic job. They were able to squeeze a 3" tube all the way back from the Y pipe and so far I've had no rubbing at all. Very impressed, and the price was reasonable.