Report Expedition Overland

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Liked the new one. Only thing that gets annoying for me and I really like the series, is the constant restating on the video about Flashing the Headlights and Honking your horn before each tunnel. Yeah, I got it, thanks. LOL

I'd love to go to Peru and Chili. Someday, I think I'll take my stinky diesel Range Rover down there and see some stuff. Patagonia is calling me.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Episode 6 is now available on YouTube. Give it a watch, like and subscribe if you enjoy. Let me know what you think!

[video=youtube_share;irT4tUJcSjI]https://youtu.be/irT4tUJcSjI[/video]

SRC

Rolling stock.
I’ve been following the XO crew since the beginning.
Now, having just moved to Utah from Michigan, I am able to explore some of the same places you have!
Also, the new season has been the best yet! Right up there with The Return to The Mackenzie.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The latest episode of our South America adventure is now on YouTube. In this episode we visit the magnificent Salar de Uyuni and prep for the voyage beyond.

2002maniac

Bummer you had to high tail it from Copiapo to Pto Montt. You drove past some awesome places in Chile. Did anyone tell you the legend of the Trauco on Chiloe? It's supposedly a perverted troll that lives in the woods there impregnating young girls. Would have made a good addition to the show. :rofl:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Bummer you had to high tail it from Copiapo to Pto Montt. You drove past some awesome places in Chile. Did anyone tell you the legend of the Trauco on Chiloe? It's supposedly a perverted troll that lives in the woods there impregnating young girls. Would have made a good addition to the show. :rofl:

We had a handful of days to travel during that segment, it just didn't get much time in the film and was considered a transit section.

LOL, no we didn't hear about the Trauco :D