Explore wild utah

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I'm really wanting to make some stickers. I'm tired of seeing 'protect wild Utah' stickers and signs, and feel like I want to express my opinion also. I am going to at least have my sister cut me some on her vinyl machine.
what would look better.. Have 'explore' on top of 'wild Utah' just like the 'protect' stickers, or should 'explore' go up at like a 45d angle, with 'wild Utah' to the side? Make sense?

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Or Herzog, if you want to send me the photo file for the sticker, I will work on getting some bids to have some printed.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I've been working on a new version of the stickers because the old ones looked too similar to the "Protect" I think people were getting the wrong message.

ewu-v2.png

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm really wanting to make some stickers. I'm tired of seeing 'protect wild Utah' stickers and signs, and feel like I want to express my opinion also. I am going to at least have my sister cut me some on her vinyl machine.
what would look better.. Have 'explore' on top of 'wild Utah' just like the 'protect' stickers, or should 'explore' go up at like a 45d angle, with 'wild Utah' to the side? Make sense?

I know you're trying to help, but making a similar sticker is stepping on some toes of those that put this project together, don't you think?

Utahtrucker

I think the explore utah would be better, would draw more people!!!

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I know you're trying to help, but making a similar sticker is stepping on some toes of those that put this project together, don't you think?

I wasn't going to make it at all similar the one created by Herzog. Mine would be a colored vinyl cut lettering sticker.

The thought was original to me in response to the 'protect' movement.

However, when reserched, I found it already existed.
I haven't made my own stickers yet in an effort to be part of Herzog's movement... But a full year later I am anxious to have it done.

I offered to help with Herzog's design specifically to not step on toes, and to be a help to his movement instead of moving in with my own.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I wasn't going to make it at all similar the one created by Herzog. Mine would be a colored vinyl cut lettering sticker.

The thought was original to me in response to the 'protect' movement.

However, when reserched, I found it already existed.
I haven't made my own stickers yet in an effort to be part of Herzog's movement... But a full year later I am anxious to have it done.

I offered to help with Herzog's design specifically to not step on toes, and to be a help to his movement instead of moving in with my own.

IMO the sticker is just part of the movement, EWU works with the website, Facebook page, etc. The most needed effort and help for the movement would be content that would be posted on those sites, Shane is working on the stickers and design mentioned above, but he has had a LOT going on recently.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Here is another thought:

There is not a custom license plate for off-road interests. You can get one for just about EVERYTHING else, but not offroad. I'm sure there are a shiz-ton of rules and regs to get one, but how sweet would it be to have 'off-roader' plates!
Custom plates come with an annual 'fee' that is paid to the group of the plate. What if we could get the offroad community together to get a plate system? That would generate annual revenue, and get our names out in a possitive way?

rholbrook

Here is another thought:

There is not a custom license plate for off-road interests. You can get one for just about EVERYTHING else, but not offroad. I'm sure there are a shiz-ton of rules and regs to get one, but how sweet would it be to have 'off-roader' plates!
Custom plates come with an annual 'fee' that is paid to the group of the plate. What if we could get the offroad community together to get a plate system? That would generate annual revenue, and get our names out in a possitive way?
I like this idea. What would it take to get this done?