Exploring on Sat, 10/17---Blacksmith Fork/Logan Canyon area

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
No particular agenda other than getting out of the house. There's a couple roads I'd like to explore up Blacksmith Left Hand Fork area that should lead over into Ehpriam's Grave in Logan Canyon. Anyone up for a possible frustrating route? (maybe someone has already taken "full size" through those areas? I haven't been there for 40 years)

Likely just my son in his TJ and myself in my "Jeep" so far. I'd probably trailer to Hyrum or similar and then explore from there.

(missing out on a few cool trips this weekend and another 2 weeks ago. Time to fix that with what I can do)

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Keep in mind you are hitting the opening day of the deer hunt. Probably a busy weekend up that way.

Maybe I take a rifle or two and shoot back at dumbasses that don't know their targets? (there's a bunch of idiot rifle hunters last time I hunted on rifle opener.... probably safer to go to downtown Detroit or Baltimore?)

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
I don't think you'll have any problems with a full size, my dad and I went from hardware ranch all the way over to Round Valley by bear lake one year. Deer hunt isn't what it used to be either, I think you'll be fine.