expoMan & D.A.V.e

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I really wouldn't want to ignore him, he gives me a good laugh at least once a day but we really need some pics or video of said awesome "EXPO" trip. until I see pics this trip didn't happen.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
expoMan taught me expo is more than just a lifestyle--it is an ideal. Like the symphony of a mighty orchestra the music need no words to portray its beauty as true expo needs no pictures to describe its excellence.

You must not have the revised 15th edition, where it clearly states in article 3, section 8, subsection D that "...you must maximize others feeling of inadequacy to your uber-exponess by posting ample pictures and video of you using your expo gear in 'remote' locales at any and all opportunities on the internet once returning from your expedition."

Crap after all that I'm mistaken.... Figures... I'm still on version 2.0.7 :(

:rofl:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Crap after all that I'm mistaken.... Figures... I'm still on version 2.0.7 :(

:rofl:

Ohh... That’s pre-internet. I think I have a 14th edition lying around that get you up to speed. The 15th edition is little more than the chapters moved around, though it does have the GoPro addendum. It's bound in tanned alpaca hide and has aged brass clasps. It should go perfectly with your titanium and leather hot dog fork. I'll let it go for $1,500 (new its $4,000, so that’s a steal!).