Extreme West - Uroc #2

Nixter

on the road again...
RockMonkey said:
Yup. We decided to pull into the Hogi Yogi at the first Nephi exit to grab something slushy to drink. Just as Carl (actually Kurt was driving, hence the carnage) was pulling into the parking spot it dumped coolant everywhere. :(

Everything happens in Nephi. That place is the black hole for tow rigs and trailers etc.... I lost my trailer with jeep on it pulling onto off-ramp and my father in law lost his fuel pressure in his motorhome and Cody lost two tires, one on trailer and one on motorhome. That place is a trap fo-sho. Just hold my breath now when I drive through it. :ugh:

Nixter

on the road again...
Pulled this of Pirate. So what's the deal??

There will be a UROC Sportsman Event in Salt Lake City during a fair on a man made course. I am sure some of the Utah guys have more detail on this than I.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Nixter said:
...There will be a UROC Sportsman Event in Salt Lake City during a fair on a man made course. I am sure some of the Utah guys have more detail on this than I.

They were announcing that down there...

I don't remember it being a UROC event, rather a local one?

I guess it will be held at the Weber Fair Grounds? Sponsored by Sky's Extreme Offroad? Big Sgt will know more... :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
cruiseroutfit said:
They were announcing that down there...

I don't remember it being a UROC event, rather a local one?

I guess it will be held at the Weber Fair Grounds? Sponsored by Sky's Extreme Offroad? Big Sgt will know more... :D
Sounds cool. I want in. :)

IBC

ROOTBEER ANALYST
Nixter said:
... on a man made course.
Does that mean a big pile of boulders...or do they slap something together with cement? It would be interesting to have an urban "offroad" playground.
Skaters get their parks why can't we have one? :D