ExtremeOffroadShow(June 20th)Manti

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
www.Xtremeoffroadshow.com

check it out, I live 5 minutes away from this place and all I know about it is what I got off the website, seen a banner at the fairgrounds and checked it out...anyone participating? looks like they will have a rockcrawl coarse and a freestyle motorcross event.

where...Manti, Ut

when...June 20th

what....FMX,BMX,Rockcrawl, tirepit, climbing wall, ATV barrel racing, and more.

Big Sponsers...Monster and more.

any input?

Last edited:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Gates Open - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. / Adults - $8.00, Kids 6-12 - $5.00, Under 6 - Free [More Event Info]

For vendor and sponsor info, e-mail SupremacyRacing@gmail.com or call: (435) 851-4773

Pre-register your 4x4 Truck, ATV, Buggy, Rock Crawler, Side x Side, Dirt Bike, and/or Snowmobile now!
Sign up for motorcycle and 4 wheeler barrel racing: call Chris at (435) 851-4773

Live music by "THE CHIMPZ" and "A Balance of Power" provided by Phlawless Industries.
Rock wall and mechanical bull provided by the Utah Army National Guard

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Pre Registration Fee is $13.00 per vehicle and must be received by June 18th.

Day of Show Registration Fee (June 20th) is $15.00 per vehicle.

Event List

Gates open : 9:00am - 5:00pm

BMX Demos : 10:00am, 1:00pm, and 3:00pm
FMX Demos : 11:00am, 2:00pm, and 4:00pm
- Autograph sessions after each demo

Motorcycle/ATV Barrel Racing at 12 noon

Bands playing throughout the day
Raffles and give-a-ways throughout the day

Rock crawling course : All day
ATV : All day
Rock wall and mechanical bull : All day
Vendors and concessions : All day

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
James are you going to enter your buggy in it?

Yes, and my Glass shop is also going to be one of the local sponsers.

UPDATE... I just got off the phone with Chris, he is the promoter of the event, He is more of a motorcross guy, but he recognizes the growing popularity of rockcrawling and figured that it would help make the offroad park a success. after talking with him i decided to help him do what ever it takes to get this off the ground.

Last edited:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Sanpete county is in the process of starting a 20 year expansion to the Sanpete County Fairgrounds, if the offroad areana becomes a popular venue then it will be part of the 20 year expansion.

The rockcrawling coarse is just starting to be built, he had hoped to be finished with it by now but the county equiptment has been out to the landfill for the search they have been doing. He has total support from the county and hopes that we will all take advantage of this opprotunity. He is also looking for more sponsers, sponserships cost from $200-$500 or booth space is $60, he had also mentioned that he given U4WDA a booth, and that they were going to set up for the event.

He has been getting some feedback from the Richfield guys, and Im guessing the comp and coarse layout would be like theres, he hopes to grow it into something bigger like Delta.

Please come and participate in this event so we can make it even bigger next year.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Pre Registration Fee is $13.00 per vehicle and must be received by June 18th.

Day of Show Registration Fee (June 20th) is $15.00 per vehicle.

Event List

Gates open : 9:00am - 5:00pm

BMX Demos : 10:00am, 1:00pm, and 3:00pm
FMX Demos : 11:00am, 2:00pm, and 4:00pm
- Autograph sessions after each demo

Motorcycle/ATV Barrel Racing at 12 noon

Bands playing throughout the day
Raffles and give-a-ways throughout the day

Rock crawling course : All day
ATV : All day
Rock wall and mechanical bull : All day
Vendors and concessions : All day

So is the rock wall and bull included in the admission fee or is this one of those things I'm going to have to pay to play at each item except for watching? (just wondering what to budget for if I go)

Medsker

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
So is the rock wall and bull included in the admission fee or is this one of those things I'm going to have to pay to play at each item except for watching? (just wondering what to budget for if I go)

Medsker

Im not sure, I will find out tonight when I meet with them at the fairgrounds..Im guessing that it would be included since the Utah National Gaurd is running the climbing wall and the mechanical bull. but I will find out for sure.

Mormon Miracle Pagent

also, in the evening of this event the Mormon Miracle Pagent will be going on across the street, so If your wife has been bugging you for years to go to this, You could load up the kids come down to Manti early and enjoy the Extreme Offroad show before crossing the street to the Temple and watching the World Famous Mormon Miracle Pagent.

Xtreme Combat Fighting

If your into fighting you could come to the Extreme Offroad show, and chase the TeamBird guys around the rocks then follow them to Richfield where Shawn will be fighting in the Ultimate fighting event that starts at 7 pm.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
cool, just got a pm from strippingears, hes in, that will make it more exciting for sure.

We are also planning on doing Crazy 8 in Richfield on Sunday....all aboard.