ExtremeOffroadShow(June 20th)Manti

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Im getting ready to take my buggy over today and pre-run the coarse, pack it down, sweeten it up or mellow it out depending on how things shift, make sure that the coarse is possible and will stay possible all day.. the pix dont show it well, and the coarse is a lot different from the pix, ill try and get some new pix up tonight, after pre-run.

Im not going to be competeing since I will be pre-running today, but I will be out there between competitors abusing my buggy all day.(or until something breaks).

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Great Time!!!!

I just got home to Saint George from having a blast at the Manti Rockcrawl Didnt mind getting the hug and Picture from the cute Blonde when i got my 3rd place trophy either:greg:

COOMBSR

we had a blast im glad that the sanpete county fair board has decied to relize that there is a lot more to the county than pagent. we need to make it a anuall event ;)

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
These guys did some awesome backflips and other arial combo's, but I struggle with the camera delay and was lucky to even catch some of them.

Attachments

• 100_2275.jpg
    100_2275.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_2276.jpg
    100_2276.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 10

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
we had a blast im glad that the sanpete county fair board has decied to relize that there is a lot more to the county than pagent. we need to make it a anuall event ;)

It was cool to see you guys out there, and as far as keeping the coarse in and expanding it we got some guys working on it. meetings monday.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Thanks to all you competitors and spectators, showing interest might be cause for the county to let us keep our foot in the door.

Attachments

• 100_2288.jpg
    100_2288.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_2291.jpg
    100_2291.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 100_2298.jpg
    100_2298.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 28