Favorite indoor shooting range?

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
they are open 7 days a week and I believe it is 12.00 per person to shoot there.
Saturdays are quite busy and you might have to wait for a lane, I've been on weeknights (open until 8) and typically been able to walk right in and get a lane. The range staff have always been friendly and helpful, which I can't say for some of the other Get Some employees.

Yea dougs is "ghetto" i guess but the staff is easy going and i've never had a problem there, plus free targets and only 10.00 a person Why not ? I keep hearing about this outdoor range in Orem by the mouth of Provo Canyon but cant ever seem to find it. Anyone else know about it ?

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I keep hearing about this outdoor range in Orem by the mouth of Provo Canyon but cant ever seem to find it. Anyone else know about it ?

$3/person (1/2 hour) and 5 lanes... the exact address I'm not sure of (I didn't drive and wasn't paying attention) I'll let you know on monday

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Yea dougs is "ghetto" i guess but the staff is easy going and i've never had a problem there, plus free targets and only 10.00 a person Why not ? I keep hearing about this outdoor range in Orem by the mouth of Provo Canyon but cant ever seem to find it. Anyone else know about it ?

This might not be what you were talking about, but it's good and cheap ;)

Edit:
The Orem Fitness Center has a fifty-foot pistol/rifle range available for public use. The range has five stations and will now accommodate .22 caliber rim fire firearms and ALL CALIBER HANDGUNS. All firearms brought into the Fitness Center must be transported in gun cases. Use of the range is included with the daily admission fee or membership pass. Youth 10 through 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Rifles are available to rent at $2.50 per hour (ear and eye protection are required and available at no cost). Participants must bring their own ammunition and targets. The rifle range is available Mondays through Fridays from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.. Reservations can be made by calling 229-7154. Two of the five lanes may be reserved up to one day in advance.

Last edited: