Favorite place to wheel?

P

pokeyYJ

I thought that I would see where everybodies favorite place to wheel. Not the most hardcore (unless that's your favorite), but a trail that everytime you do it you have alot of fun. For me (this is going to sound stupid) I like Poision Spider, it was my first trail down in Moab and everytime I do it I still have a blast. So lets hear it.

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
Pritchett Canyon. 5 times in the last 5 months and each time has been different. Too bad my tank of a rig has yet to pull it's heavy butt up rock pile :(

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
For a quick and dirty run when in Moab, I like to do Lower Hell or Lower Proving grounds. There are days when Onion Creek is kind of fun as well, though.

Pritchett is always fun, but the drive out kind of sucks.

G

my favorite trail so far has to be poison spider try it with snow & ice that makes it interisting the cloce 2nd has to be steel bender :D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by mattvw65
my favorite trail so far has to be poison spider try it with snow & ice that makes it interisting the cloce 2nd has to be steel bender :D

I am not advanced enough to do the proving-dorado trails so I like PSM and the spike.

call me a sissy but we did Kane Creek 2 days after flash flooding and had upwards of 3 feet of water to play in for about 3 miles!! it was a fun time!!

mbryson

Supporting Member
Originally posted by spencurai

I am not advanced enough to do the proving-dorado trails so I like PSM and the spike.

call me a sissy but we did Kane Creek 2 days after flash flooding and had upwards of 3 feet of water to play in for about 3 miles!! it was a fun time!!

Dude, you could do Lower of either and probably have a great time. I don't do upper, but love to spectate.

Water wheeling is cool, and I've still never done Kane Creek (or Steelbender for that matter)

mbryson

Supporting Member
Originally posted by Vonski

Next time, try the road out at speeds above 60 MPH. No longer boring or long. :D

You'll be building me a buggy if I go ANY faster than I go now....(if I survive the 'incident', anyway). The only bad thing, is I have to tighten almost every bolt on the Jeep (some I haven't even found, yet) when I pound it that hard.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
My fav's used to be Cliff Hanger and Rusty Nail. But ever since I did Pritchet, I just wan't to keep going back for more. I think it is my new favorite trail.

Elsewise the trails in my backyard are just as fun. ;)

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
When it comes to Moab there are few trails that I don't like. To me they are All good.
I will say, every time I go down I do pray for rain, once you have done Kane Creek with a flash flood happening you get hooked.
I have never completed Pritchet so I can't say if it is good or not, Upper Proving Grouds is just flat out Wicked;)

I have always enjoyed Metal Masher.
You can have the Rim.
Hummm maybe Chicken Corners is where it's at:p

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Rusty Nail or Pritchet with Behind the Rocks in reverse. I also love the Moab Rim(especially the sand hill). For mild trails I like Fins and Things and Hells revenge.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
The Helldorados are my ideal Moab Trail. I just like being in a Canyon, clawing my way over these huge Boulders and having to Winch out of the end of Upper Helldorado. You couldn't pick a better ending to a Trail.

Now I need my own winch......

grinch

inner city redneck
Like alot of the people on here prichett (middle of the week on an off time of year so you can see how fast you and 4 or 5 of your buddies can fly through the trail without getting stuck behind people). I allso love the fins and things black out night runs.... absolutly no lights just a full or almost full moon.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Im with matt, Poison spider, and that difficulty. Pritchett is a HELL of a drive every time we went I was on fumes on the way back. So thats why I mounted a gas can :) Have yet to use it except when I put a hole in my tank :-0)