Favorite Posts?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
As I have rattled this around in my head since posting this yesterday, I have come up with a couple more that haven't been mentioned

@YROC FAB. is just a kick. Had a chance to run hanging tree a number of year back with him in his Yota buggy. How can you not appreciate his no apologies, I would rather be hated for what I am vs loved for what I am not attitude. Did we mention fab skills? Holy cow! Not necessarily the way everyone would do things (think about what happens when you don't show up when they fab on your rig) but I love the do the best we can if it doesn't work we will fix it later attitude!

Kurt @cruiseroutfit is a pretty solid guy all around, he is not a always posting guy but when he took the forum around the world with him, I can honesly say it openned my eyes to some pretty cool places I never thought about much before. Plus he is always good to bounce ideas off of for random things. :D (Just realized he was mentioned earlier, sue me)

I like that you guys have brought up the guys in the wisdom category, just solid wisdom, @BCGPER, @Houndoc, @Greg, @Herzog, pretty even in tempermate and articulate enough to express their ideas and thoughts.

Would be curious who you think fits into that category... or other categories.

And yes, sixstringsteve needs to build/do something and post it here... just sayin...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Do we need to stage an intervention and get you on a trail somewhere? ***cough Vernal cough***

I've been trying to make that work but don't think it will due to a family conflict the next couple weekends. If I'm not mistaken, that's June 12-14? (I'm also trying to save up $1000-3000 for a smaller, stick shift pickup {XJ, ZJ or other has been mentioned from time to time as well} for my soon to be 16 yr old daughter so trips are VERY closely scrutinized at the moment. $50 saved is $50 towards a rig. She wants the small truck so she can't really haul any passengers :D This dad supports that kind of thinking)

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I've been trying to make that work but don't think it will due to a family conflict the next couple weekends. If I'm not mistaken, that's June 12-14? (I'm also trying to save up $1000-3000 for a smaller, stick shift pickup {XJ, ZJ or other has been mentioned from time to time as well} for my soon to be 16 yr old daughter so trips are VERY closely scrutinized at the moment. $50 saved is $50 towards a rig. She wants the small truck so she can't really haul any passengers :D This dad supports that kind of thinking)

6/19-6/20

Just to tempt you...

Hotels are cheap, too! You need a break. Just sayin... :D

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
As I have rattled this around in my head since posting this yesterday, I have come up with a couple more that haven't been mentioned

@YROC FAB. is just a kick. Had a chance to run hanging tree a number of year back with him in his Yota buggy. How can you not appreciate his no apologies, I would rather be hated for what I am vs loved for what I am not attitude. Did we mention fab skills? Holy cow! Not necessarily the way everyone would do things (think about what happens when you don't show up when they fab on your rig) but I love the do the best we can if it doesn't work we will fix it later attitude!

Kurt @cruiseroutfit is a pretty solid guy all around, he is not a always posting guy but when he took the forum around the world with him, I can honesly say it openned my eyes to some pretty cool places I never thought about much before. Plus he is always good to bounce ideas off of for random things. :D (Just realized he was mentioned earlier, sue me)

I like that you guys have brought up the guys in the wisdom category, just solid wisdom, @BCGPER, @Houndoc, @Greg, @Herzog, pretty even in tempermate and articulate enough to express their ideas and thoughts.

Would be curious who you think fits into that category... or other categories.

And yes, sixstringsteve needs to build/do something and post it here... just sayin...

I hope you dont judge my fab skills and reasoning off the bronco build thread lol. If you knew brian or the time constraints with that pile we face every year you would be welding dicks on it too lol.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I hope you dont judge my fab skills and reasoning off the bronco build thread lol. If you knew brian or the time constraints with that pile we face every year you would be welding dicks on it too lol.
Actually the Bronco Build Thread actually doesn't count in the fab skill category, it gives you bonus points in the Helluva good guy category.

Its the cummins swap, selfish buggy, etc threads that make me want to read what you post!

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Great thread.

I like who most have already mentioned and for many of the same reasons while I'm flattered by the comments at the same time.

There is such a wealth of knowledge as well as personality on this forum. I've learned a lot from the diversity as well as it has made me look at things differently and in some cases actually change my thinking about a topic or at least made me more tolerable of other opinions.

Although I've only met a couple guys from the forum I feel like I know many based on their posts and content.

Mike