South-East Utah February RME Trip - White Wash Sand Dunes

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I'm still planning on showing up in my Teryx4. I'll probably get a room in Moab and go wheeling down there Sunday.

**Wow!** Looks like hopefully the windshield took the brunt of it? My wife had a non-running XJ roll downhill into our new SxS in the driveway today. Messed up both rigs. I'm still going!

Jared

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
tonkaman z104 is always having a promotion with technaglass for $99 dollar windshield replacement ($75 install fee). You might call them and see if you can get in on the z104 promotion.

Greg

Wanderlusting
Admin
I realize this is short notice, but I may spend Sunday and part of Monday morning in Moab, after this trip and if the weather plays nice. I'd love to get the Willys out on Hells Revenge.

pELYgroso

'Merica
We are planning on coming and possibly staying in Moab Sat. night.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Will they be any comms? I doubt it will do much good for us in a SxS, but I do have a baofeng.

Greg

Wanderlusting
Admin
Will they be any comms? I doubt it will do much good for us in a SxS, but I do have a baofeng.
I wasn't planning on it, I could bring my radio too... perhaps I will.

We have been pounded with over 6" of snow today in Price, not sure how things are fairing down towards Green River.
Weather is going to be clear and a high of 44*'s on Saturday, snow & sand is a great combo! Don't be scared... :p