Fishmouth Fab Toyota truggy

Dickk

The build trend will continue I promised to share pics when I picked it up and I try to keep my word. Parts are on the way, plans are coils and bypass front and rear, l92 motor with 6l80trans and 205 case, sparco seats on the way, trailing arms on the way, axles were dropped off last Monday to have the centers flipped. Havnt got a chance to do much expect blow about 20k on parts well dig into proggrsss next week. I'm still greatfull to Auzzy for giving me the chance to finish this in my own way and big thanks to Yroc of helping me get this on the trailer at 2am

Ashcat

Ok that makes sense now. I noticed the shave and figured it was something you had laying around prior to this build. You're making good progress. The trailing arms look tough for sure.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
Thats a blingin parts list you have.
Wish Austin would get home so we can fab him something this cool again.
You going to race this thing then? Has Dan seen all this bitchiness going into his old yota?

Lookin way sweet. :bow:

Dickk

Thats a blingin parts list you have.
Wish Austin would get home so we can fab him something this cool again.
You going to race this thing then? Has Dan seen all this bitchiness going into his old yota?

Lookin way sweet. :bow:
yup he says I'll bend the 40spline spindles and that i should have started from nothing, don't think he likes it to much lol

Dang, you're moving fast on this build
goal is done before Halloween