Fishmouth Fab Toyota truggy

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
Lol yea i listed it but im still ordering parts while im away in this 3rd world crap hole!

anywho finally tranferred the pics from my phone so here are some updated pics from before i left!

20150910_172423.jpg20150927_204329.jpg20150927_204354.jpg20150927_204414.jpg

then theres this little thing i just bought....
10338883_10205179180510991_4208363505489213792_n.jpg

mombobuggy

I am a Fan of this Machine I really like Mid engine I hope this thing sees the Trail again sometime so we can have another member of the Big dumb Axle club.

_Auzzy_

I hope it gets done too but if it sells as is it sells and I'm off to a new adventure lol but I am quite fond of the thing. That's why my price isn't very negotiable. Figured though for what it costs to make a big block spin at high Rpms compared to what it's going to cost to make this 6liter run right, the 6 liter is less work and less costly.

_Auzzy_

well its no longer for sale due to low ballers, and the fact i am more than likely going to sell just the chassis and body paneling when i get home and build a tiny 2 seater on the rock wells. still ordering parts!! up on the order list is seats and a slider bracket, pair of shocks, steering components, and some other misc stuff. then its the big money for the atlas!

mombobuggy

Capitol idea! Are you planning to narrow them? There is a guy on Pirate who built what he calls a Rockwell moon buggy. Perhaps you are aware of that build.

_Auzzy_

Haven't seen it yet but I plan to leave them full width. Already flipped the Hub and machined the spindles. Gonna try to make it pretty much rock bouncer skinny but for more trail use than whiplash.

_Auzzy_

motor was delivered to yroc, has some internal issue but either way its gonna get gone through with some performance parts. mostly top end pieces like full roller rockers that a 181 area, new performance cam, hopefully a car style intake (lower profiles and better flow), valve job, and if need be new connecting rods. supposedly it has one that is bent/twisted but cory said they all looked fine. still might go to a tiny bit taller rod for more compression though.

_Auzzy_

soon to be ordered:

last of my steering components - all psc
shocks - fox 2.5"x16" least two for now
air bumps - fox 2"x4" just 2 for the front
seats - corbeaus, still deciding model
pair of chassis unlimited seat slider for driver side

then some other misc shiz.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
soon to be ordered:

last of my steering components - all psc
shocks - fox 2.5"x16" least two for now
air bumps - fox 2"x4" just 2 for the front
seats - corbeaus, still deciding model
pair of chassis unlimited seat slider for driver side

then some other misc shiz.

Should i be expecting packages?

_Auzzy_

sorry those are old pics, just uploaded them for the for sale section. figure list it, see if i can get something for it. least what im into it. and if not i will just sell the chassis off, hopefully back to dan, and build a two seater rear engine buggy on rockwells.