for those who have not seen it

Brent

another nobody
here it is..................................................
as of last night I have the rear bumper all but finished, I'm going to install a reciever in the thing.

Brent

another nobody
kinda depends on how much room I can get out of the front when turned. I think I'll try and get the 37x12.5 17 ssr's if I can find a good deal on some wheels, prefurably beadlock, I heard from andy that mat may have some deal going with BFG

Brent

another nobody
champion will bead lock a 17" wheel for $175.

stockton wheel has a 17x10 wheel similar to the black rock crawler, in white black, or grey. don't know the cost.

Parker

Originally posted by Brent
I think throttle jocky is fittin for you :D

I was thinking more along the lines of "Eye-sore" or "Ugliest vehicle of all time" but throttle jocky works. Wow, I've got a ton of posts now too :D

Moab_Austin

I was thinking though -

he could come down here and flop it hard - then it would look ok

hehehe

hey is that a factory rear window and gate half - or what is it off of?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Skyetone
I have a bender. It just isn't exactly portable. keep us all informed. Wanna see it when it's done.

Yeah....What kind? You gotta be careful around here, saying stuff like "I have a bender" will keep you busy for the next 3 years.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
Originally posted by Greg

Yeah....What kind? You gotta be careful around here, saying stuff like "I have a bender" will keep you busy for the next 3 years.
my thoughts exactly

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Don't you think a spoiler would look cool on top of that roof? :D I'll bet you can find a chrome one somwhere

Can't wait to see it.

Cody

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I have a harbor frieght bender. Cheepo but it bends, ya know. I've done PLENTY with it. I am almost cought up in project ville. Could fit in some small projects soon. Got all the goodies.