Four Wheeler Trail ride on the Snakes

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Super. We need to make sure that we control this trail ride so would everyone please RSVP by this thread. We want about 20 rigs. What we don't want is to show up and we have 50+ rigs waiting to go. That could take years to get through there, plus that would be chaos.

So far we have room for more. If you can not make it, let us know so that someone else can make it.

Thanks guys.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
You're out of town??? What say I steal your rig (because you know I can), and return it to you Saturday night all repaired? :D

...and my rig is just about ready to go again. I need to track down an oil leak that's a little more than I'd run. It's either the filter adapter or the oil pressure sensor. Neither one should be that bad to track down but I'm out of town all week so it's not getting fixed before Sat. anyway.

I need another Jeep. or get this damn Sammy or Blazer trail worthy....

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Super. We need to make sure that we control this trail ride so would everyone please RSVP by this thread. We want about 20 rigs. What we don't want is to show up and we have 50+ rigs waiting to go. That could take years to get through there, plus that would be chaos.

So far we have room for more. If you can not make it, let us know so that someone else can make it.

Thanks guys.

20 rigs is going to be brutal, I led 12 at the last u4 summer con, and it took us from 10 until 6 and we only had one break

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!

Thanks guys.

In.......

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
Bring her along and I am sure she will go into labor, its Murphy's law, and the bouncing around should jar things loose...:p

I would, but I dont think her screaming at me would be much fun, you know how moody they are, add 9 months of pregnacy to it!!!!!!!!!!!

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Id love to come, but.. Since Ive been wheel'n almost every weekend for three months Jamie says Im taking her and the boys to the Zoo. Im sure you guys will soon have too many rigs.