Four Wheeler Trail ride on the Snakes

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Some of us from Low Range Off-Road will like to attend.

Will he be doing a writup on the trail or is he just on vacation?

Sean

There is no gaurantee that anything will make the magazine but he will be snapping thousands of photos of everyone so its possible for sure.

It will depend a lot on us as well. If we make a lot of cool pics happen....how could they not print it??!!

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
Im going to back out, 100+ degrees with no a/c, and she says I have to take all the kids if I want to go. Ill go scouting for my elk instead, so there is a open spot for 1 more

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Some of us from Low Range Off-Road will like to attend.

Will he be doing a writup on the trail or is he just on vacation?

Sean
He is here doing a write up on Tom Woods driveshafts and some other vendors, so this is a fun trip with a possibility that i might show up in print or on the web.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Thanks for everyones reply. So it sound like we got a large group so we need to be sure that we all work togheter and make it a smoot trip. So those of you who have responded to this thread count your self in and we will have to stop accepting more.

Everyone come prepared with lots of water, It could be hot out there.

Cheston could you post on this thread the directions for those who don't know how to get there?

Also Check back with this tread for last min. updates or changes. Robin will be coming in late Friday, hopefull not too late.

ricsrx

I missed the RSVP part of this thread, if there are over 15 rigs ill head out to little MOAB

Matt

I was planning a trip out there this Saturday to try out my new mods and just saw this thread, should i stay home? :ugh:

ChestonScout

What mods did you do Matt? I thought you were pretty dialed with those mog axles.

I will find good directions to post up in the morning.

I think we should be good for Matt and Rich to show up. They both are excellent drivers with nice rigs. They wont slow us down.

This is going to be a VERY large group. I dont want to be out ALL day so lets be smart about stuff. I say 3 or 4 tries on Waynes World and if you dont make it, to bad. Same with the nest except we will winch people up. If someone breaks, dont expect the whole group to wait. It might be a situation where a few might be able to run back up to drag someone out after the run if needs be. Hopefully we wont have any issues :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please dont forget water!!!! Im guessing we will see 100+ degrees out there. I wouldnt be surprised if my pile of junk decides to overheat a few times. It seems to do that in the summer now and again. I hope not tho.

Gettin closer!

ChestonScout

If you are heading north from like provo on I-15 take the 279 exit for lehi, and head west on main st,
keep going west, you will come accross REDWOOD RD and there will be a chevron there (thats where people usually meet up to head out there)

Heading SOUTH, take 289 onto bangeter Hwy and turn left onto redwood rd..then right at the chevron

keep going west on that road 8570 N /cedar fort RD) that will turn into a few road names but stay on it,and you will be on it for a long time. You will pass the 5 mile ATV recreation area. Keep going.
there are a few dirt lot's but the one ya want is the biggest one thats on the right hand side of the road and it's right right next to the road, the one with the trucks and car hauler's. lol think it's the 2nd to the last one. if you come accross the town you went to far.

I cant remember the mile post number right by the parking lot. Anyone remember that?

camicaztoy

i responded to cheston on his facebook page. i didnt see this untill now. can i still come. ill bring tools and my onbaord air. please please please!