FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE stuff.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
There are so many FREEs in the title, because I have LOT of stuff... Would love to have you come and remove these items so I can feel like less of a hoarder... :)

Please call or text me to arrange pickup of parts - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED - I'd like to move this stuff ASAP. You can post up for additional info, but calling/texting is better for me (and you,) as I won't be by the compy all the time.

Call/text anytime between 8am and 11pm.

801-949-5326
-Bryson

I'll try to update as things go... Things with RED text are GONE.

Powerstroke engine cover and fuel bowl lid/gasket - came from a 99 F250:
IMAG0289.jpg

Warn bolt-on Dana 44 diff guard:
IMAG0285.jpg

Steering parts - TC pump with AN fitting tigged on so it can be run with a remote reservoir, factory res. for the TC pump, new Howe dual groove v-belt pulley for a Ham-can style pump:
IMAG0282.jpg

OBS Ford front leaf springs, partial Excursion rear springs, F250, 350, Ex rear shackles (2 pair,) misc brake rotors to make tool stands or other projects?:
IMAG0267.jpg

Old 1/4" UHMW skids from my buggy - cut them down for smaller projects?:
IMAG0266.jpg

OBS Ford wheel center cap, Dana 80 FF 35spl axle shafts - both 39" flange to end of splines:
IMAG0265.jpg

Stock JK rear upper control arms, Ham can style PS pump, lines and cooler, stock TJ/XJ/ZJ track bar - needs boot:
IMAG0264.jpg

2 sets of 24valve Cummins injectors (stock,) misc Cummins intake elbow, IC boots, used kit to add a 2nd factory lift pump to a 24valve Cummins (in the bucket,) TJ/XJ/ZJ steering stabilizers (2,) misc u-bolts and plates, hitch with 2" ball - fits the smaller receiver size, Suzuki motorcycle clutch cable (new in package,) Toyota 8" mini-truck spider gears in great shape:
IMAG0263.jpg

Auto brake pedal from an XJ (I think,) hydro ram (<5" travel,) stock 24valve Cummins airbox, 32spl T-case yoke and d-shaft adapter, stock ZJ pitman arm (1" more drop than a stock XJ arm):
IMAG0262.jpg

GM truck? fan shroud, ProComp TJ lower control arms - need bushings and sleeves:
IMAG0261.jpg

98-02 Dodge truck dash bezel, Art Carr/Winters shifter bezel, AWESOME crawdad trap:
IMAG0260.jpg

Stock TJ rear shaft with 1 new joint - it's tight, but a good spare, truck-lite lights, Ford radius arm brackets cut from a 78 HP D44:
IMAG0259.jpg

Skis, boots, and poles:
IMAG0150.jpg

Misc. small speakers, blue Pioneer speakers, heat exchanger (make your own hot water shower?) plastic battery box:
IMAG0256.jpg

Toyota mini-truck/1st & 2nd gen 'runner IFS front diff - complete minus R&P:
IMAG0255.jpg

Ford 10.25 or 10.50 rear diff cover, 01 Dodge D60 inner knuckles/C's:
IMAG0254.jpg

Stock FJ/FZJ80 springs - 1pr front, 2pr rear:
IMAG0253.jpg

Misc brackets for Toy 22RE, Toy trans shifters, coolant lines, pass side solid axle steering arm, engine pulleys:
IMAG0251.jpg

Functional rowing machine:
IMAG0149.jpg

Last edited:

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Is that a set of white shocks, or steering stabilizers? If stabilizers I will take them. And if I take them I will also take the hitch, and oval brake lights..

Edit: Finally found it in your post. Will take all of the above mentioned.
You want me out tonight still? Or tomorrow sometime?

smartass_kid

Is that a set of white shocks, or steering stabilizers? If stabilizers I will take them. And if I take them I will also take the hitch, and oval brake lights..

Edit: Finally found it in your post. Will take all of the above mentioned.
You want me out tonight still? Or tomorrow sometime?
could I get one of those stabilizer from you? same price LOL? I can pick up a 6 pack of something for trade and I live nearby. let me know

'03_RUBI

If that Dana 44 diff gaurd is still available I'll pick it up, and if the dodge dash bezel is crack free I'll take it too!

Last edited: