Fridge Grazers

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
So how should I deal with this fawker?

I'm not 100% sure who it is, but I have an idea.

Here's the background. We have a department of about 30 people. I bring in lunch (hot pocket, other microwave crap) and soda in a 12 pack. Immediately I noticed the cans of pop going MIA. I put the normal "Quit stealing my shi!t" sign on the fridge, then on the soda box, but no luck. So I stopped bringing soda in. Now it is happening with my food. If I bring in more than one day's food some of it usually gets eaten. I have again posted signs, etc... I don't think this is a new problem because there is a sign on the fridge that is as old as God that says "if it's not yours don't eat it" Most of the people in the building are PhD's and M.D.'s I don't think they are grazing. I think it is the janitorial staff. One janitor is mentally retarded the other is chinese and I don't know how much engrish she can read. Either way it's not my problem to feed them.

I may have to put this on hold until after the holidays, but revenge is best served cold anyway.

I have a set of wifi cameras for a project at work...maybe I should make a personal project and video the fawker?

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
. get some chocolate laxative (candy bar form) add some brownie mix.. cook and leave them in the fridge :)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
. get some chocolate laxative (candy bar form) add some brownie mix.. cook and leave them in the fridge :)

.....then put the cameras outside the bathroom door, and watch the repeat offenders. :)

A little less mean, but bake cookies/brownies with a TON of salt in them. No lasting effects, but they sure do taste nasty.

R

rockdog

Oh this brings back memories.:D When I worked on the blast furnace at Geneva a guy on our crew had this problem. You see it was hot as hell there. So you could drink gatorade by the gallons. So we would leave our bottles in the fridge. Well he kept coming back to work the next day and his would be gone. He knew who was doing it. The guy was huge and never brought a lunch. He just helped himself to others stuff. So one night on graveyards I watch him drink down about a third of his gatorade. Steps outta the break room and fills it back up with piss. Shakes it up, puts it back in the fridge and says. We'll see if its gone when we get back tonight. Sure enough it was gone. So when he sees the guy again he tells him to stop raiding the fridge and what he had done.:ugh:
Never happened again. We laughed our asses off.:rofl::rofl:

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
.....then put the cameras outside the bathroom door, and watch the repeat offenders. :)

A little less mean, but bake cookies/brownies with a TON of salt in them. No lasting effects, but they sure do taste nasty.

ya but bad taste doesn't stop someone from coming back.. knowing that you are going to be spending the night in the restroom because some Ahole is slipping you a laxative just might :).. the plus is they can't complain because they were stealing your food.. and if they do you just explain that you well need some help in that department and can't stand to take pills and such HEHE

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Well ex lax may be funny, be usually the people are too dumb to realize what has happened. Plus it doesn't help you catch them. i would try a die or some ink. Then plant in your sandwich or whatever then start checking for black teeth in the office.

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
I thought of the lax idea. The dye idea might be a good ticket. We have some pretty intense purple dyes for indicators and they say they are non-toxic...hmmm....hmmm

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
removing the TP might be funny anyway. the restrooms by my side of the builidng seem to be the International Sh!t House of the building. Everyone comes all the way across the building, walking past many other restrooms to use the ones by me. My office is in a remote corner of the building and I assume these restrooms get used so someone can drop a bomb and leave without being seen. Then again maybe the are also stopping by the fridge on the way in! LOL

ricsrx

When I had that problem I purchased some pudding, iresistible, labeled it with "AIDS TEST". It stayed in the fridge untill it had mold on it.

but it made every think twice about taking food that they didnt know were it came from.

pELYgroso

'Merica
one word. habaneros. put them in whatever you think they'll go for first. inject a hot pocket with habanero juice or whatever. they'll know that they just got what has been coming to them.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Pubic hairs in the PBJ, Jalapeno, Habanero juice works. Apple juice in sample cups, marked Urine. Syrup of Ipecac mixed into your non-dairy creamers...