Fridge Grazers

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I must be thinking dyslexic tonight... Hehe.

Had a guy on board ship stealing my Mt Dews... He slammed a can of Jalapeno juice before he realized what he'd drank... Nobody stole my sodas again.

JoeT

Ex-Lax, slippery substance on bathroom door handles/stall handles, missing lights in bathroom, itching powder & elmers glue on toilet paper rolls with cameras in place.

LT.

I can't remember the medicine that is required for Colonosakpies (sp) but, it is a drug that will get all food out of your system in about 4 hours. You can purchase the medicine over the counter. It is very difficult to keep down and most folks end up puking it back up. Go into the stalls and lock them from the inside and slide back out through the bottom. Remove all toilet paper and perhaps place serran wrap on the bottom of the toilet seats. This should get the offenders attention.

LT.

muleskinner

YYicon15.gif
Man, I wish I hadn't seen that. The Idea just came to me when I read this thread, I didn't know people actually did this stuff:rofl:
YYicon15.gif

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member

I was looking for that video. That is nasty... And would be efective against fridge grazers. Imagine a plate of bite size brownies, with or without laxatives, and loaded with the contents from the hair brush.

Keep the them annonymous, don't let anyone see you plant them. If they associate your name to the little present you will be chatting with HR for sure.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I was looking for that video. That is nasty... And would be efective against fridge grazers. Imagine a plate of bite size brownies, with or without laxatives, and loaded with the contents from the hair brush.

Keep the them annonymous, don't let anyone see you plant them. If they associate your name to the little present you will be chatting with HR for sure.

HR won't do anything.. 1. the freak stole it so I doubt they will say anything (every company I worked for that is termination)
2. the Laxitive was for your own use it is not your fault they stole from you
3. must have been shedding while you were cooking.. "Im sorry I cook naked do you have a problem with that?"

Bucking Bronco

Get some ipecac and enjoy

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aRn5-LQCg2s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aRn5-LQCg2s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
LOL at family guy! that episode was classic.

Likely I'll let this one wait until after the holiday. Tomorrow is my last day until the 5th. So I'll start their new year off right!

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
^^^ding ding ding...I think we have a winner!!!

funny story kind of related...I get in wifey's car the other day and nearly hurl. We had been driving the truck to work for the past few weeks so no one had been in the car. I ask her why her car smells like rotten ass. She thinks I'm just being dramatic and dismisses it without a thought. Weekend comes, I'm working she has to run errands...now she realizes how bad the car smells. I get home from work see the car is detailed inside and out...but still stinks. We figure Jr. must have spilled a bottle in his car seat, so we R&R the child seat(which is only somewhat easier to do than a transmission swap), wash it up, but still the ass smell remains! Come to find out we forgot about a package of brawts we bought at the store that were rotting nicely in the trunk!

Last edited: