FS/FT 1994 Toyota Pickup extended cab sas DD/Crawler

sixstringsteve

Bump. I'd be willing to sell this rig in one of four packages:

1) as is - $11,500
2) without shell/sleeping platform - $11,000
3) without axles/thirds - $8500
4) without axles or wheels/tires - $7500

Other than options 3 or 4, I will not part this out.

sixstringsteve

It's getting really tough to find a 3rd gen x-cab with the 22re, let alone a clean rust/dent free truck. I couldn't believe how much they were going for when I started looking. it's been one of the best vehicles I've ever owned.

sixstringsteve

New tires and a lift! I'm sure Kurt can hook you up on short notice.

the thought has crossed my mind several times. I think I'm more of a pickup guy. I could see myself enjoying the 100, but then wanting a truck to "beat up", I mean "use" a little more. I'll get some 33" a/ts for the 100, then take it on mild trips. Then I think I'll get a tacoma for bashing around the rougher terrain. But since I sold my sleeping platform with my last rig, I'm not sure what I"ll do by the swell. Looks like it's back to the tent, or sleeping in the 100.

So I'm trying to find a good taco in the next 3 days, or it'll be off to the swell in my 100 series.

Last edited:

pELYgroso

'Merica
Congrats Steve on the sale! And good job getting full asking price! It was definitely worth it! Have you considered building an old landcruiser or scrambler, or something with a sweet cool factor/relic run potential?