FTM new Rig

VANDALL

CALM DOWN Kyle!!!

James K said:
stopped by and looked at it today...................must say it is looking pretty cool

Not bad 4 a kid that love's the CO*K....!!!J/K
(Kyle)

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I stopped by and saw James K and Cody looking at it. I totally ignored it and drooled all over the huge Mog instead. :suka:

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
RockMonkey said:
I stopped by and saw James K and Cody looking at it. I totally ignored it and drooled all over the huge Mog instead. :suka:

your just as gay a Vandal... :sick:

looking good kyle!!!! ;)

Kyle

GO Jr.
WE FINALLY GOT THE AXLES!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!
The rear axle is done with just some finish welds to do

Front axle tomarrow.
heres a couple pics
Kyle

Attachments

• Image010.jpg
    Image010.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Image009.jpg
    Image009.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 92

grinch

inner city redneck
muleskinner said:
Alluminum knuckles? Looks killer.

Yep..
alluminum knuckles.... I got to poke around at them yesterday and those things are light as hell and seem to be darn stout... Ide sell my kidneys or my Wife for those axles...

Kyle

GO Jr.
hey guys here is some more updated pics of the MOON-LITE
both axles are finally in just need to mount the front shocks.

we tried to put the wheels on saturday and they didn't fit the hub bore was off by more than a inch.

But thanks to the guys a summit machine the wheels fit great.
Jimmy And Mike worked all day sunday boring out the wheel centers and then brought them to the shop!!!!!! NOW THATS DAMN GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
Big thanks again

Kyle

Attachments

• Image025.jpg
    Image025.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Image020.jpg
    Image020.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Image026.jpg
    Image026.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Image024.jpg
    Image024.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 88

Kyle

GO Jr.
Supergper said:
Lookin good guys...are those the new sway-away air shocks? or are they just coilovers without coils?

Thanks guys.

The shocks are new Walker Evans Air Shocks they are bad a$$
and they are about three pounds lighter than the fox air shocks

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Kyle said:
Thanks guys.

The shocks are new Walker Evans Air Shocks they are bad a$$
and they are about three pounds lighter than the fox air shocks
Anyone ever actually weigh one? Cuz the Fox air shocks only weigh about 6 pounds, so the Walker Evans ones would have to be half the weight for that to be true... I picked one up and it felt about the same as a Fox to me. :confused:

Caleb

RockMonkey said:
Anyone ever actually weigh one? Cuz the Fox air shocks only weigh about 6 pounds, so the Walker Evans ones would have to be half the weight for that to be true... I picked one up and it felt about the same as a Fox to me. :confused:

thats the same as I was thinking (never felt the walker) but in order for that to be true they would have to weigh about 3 lbs which means there is nothing to them... :confused:

Caleb

RockMonkey said:
Could be three pounds lighter for the set of four, maybe? I wanna see one on a scale.

thats a thought...also, are you comparing same size to same size? you weighed the 16s right Braden? the ones on their buggy look like 14s or maybe 12s (they look short:D)

Kyle

GO Jr.
RockMonkey said:

On the scale we were using the 14" fox came in at 8 pounds
The 14" walker evans came in at 5 pounds

It was just a shipping scale it could be off .
Kyle

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Odd... We weighed a 16" Fox and it came out at 6 pounds. We weighed me first, then me holding the shock, so it should have been fairly accurate.