FTM new Rig

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Cody said:
ahh yes, but submerge it in a vat of 10-30.......eh? eh?

ok, ok wait a sec......use two smaller motors, and mount htem directly above some rockwells....top loaders, vertical output.....

I was just joking about the OB motor thing, although if someone uses it I want to take full credit for the idea.

ok, no more hijack. rig looks bitchin.

Sorry Cody, been thinking about it for a while, since I saw it on TV. I think it was Monster Garage that used an ob motor in a buggy or something....Honda Vtech out board would be cooooool. Already dry sump, I think....

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
rckcrlr said:
Sorry Cody, been thinking about it for a while, since I saw it on TV. I think it was Monster Garage that used an ob motor in a buggy or something....Honda Vtech out board would be cooooool. Already dry sump, I think....

ahh, yes but you would have to prove that you thought of it first. So, unless you come up with some physical evidence showing that your idea predates mine, it's my idea.

Intellectual property rights!

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Cody said:
ahh, yes but you would have to prove that you thought of it first. So, unless you come up with some physical evidence showing that your idea predates mine, it's my idea.

Intellectual property rights!

Re-Runs will prove niether of us thought of it. :cool:

And, you could use it to compete, silly rule about automotive derived motors....

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
rckcrlr said:
Re-Runs will prove niether of us thought of it. :cool:

And, you could use it to compete, silly rule about automotive derived motors....

hmm, maybe we need to go take out the evidence--we'll split the proceeds from when our idea goes public.

anyways, weren't we talking about moon buggies and plastic potato's?

Kyle

GO Jr.
Moon Lite Progress

here is a couple progress pics of the MOON-LITE

link mounts
cockpit, shifters ect.
and a view from the back

Thanks for looking
Kyle

Attachments

• Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Image011.jpg
    Image011.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 102

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Looks cool. Is that 1.75" tube, or does the smallness of the rig make the tube look bigger than it is?

Kyle

GO Jr.
RockMonkey said:
Looks cool. Is that 1.75" tube, or does the smallness of the rig make the tube look bigger than it is?

Thanks

The tube is 1.5" except for the bottom box ,its 1.75"

Kyle

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Kyle said:
Bill, so if what you are saying is correct, when you built Dallas a rig you must have been copying Walker evans old rig or maybe Jason Paule,or the Karnivore. or any one else who has a two seater front engine car with coil overs and a four link.
what I am trying to say is there is only a few things you can change on a certain style car. If you would like to see something new .step up and do it.

Kyle

Kyle your are right about how I came up with some stuff from other rig. But I didn't just copy and throw alot of money out the door to try to have the best rig in town, I used most of the parts out of the TJ first. Most nascar look the same to but some are better than other. Dallas rig is a mid engine not a front our rear engine car, I dont need to hock a winch to it front axles to make it work right like most in the sport, I just did the math to make it work right. The Billforce One was just the test rig. By the way I will put any Billforce Chassis up against any rig that has come out of that shop any day you guys word like to go and have fun, even the new one.

And for seeing some thing new it is coming very soon and it want be a rear engine.

But I still thinks that you and the guys do a geat job at your shop and it would be fun to get all of the rigs togeather for some wheeling. But you didn't reply if you guys just copy nelson and campbell rig you just payed for it.

Wild Bill

*Edited by Mods for content*

Last edited:

GETBENT

CRASH
Billforceone said:
Kyle your are right about how I came up with some stuff from other rig. But I didn't just copy and throw alot of money out the door to try to have the best rig in town, I used most of the parts out of the TJ first. Most nascar look the same to but some are better than other. Dallas rig is a mid engine not a front our rear engine car, I dont need to hock a winch to it front axles to make it work right like most in the sport, I just did the math to make it work right. The Billforce One was just the test rig. By the way I will put any Billforce Chassis up against any rig that has come out of that shop any day you guys word like to go and have fun, even the new one.

And for seeing some thing new it is coming very soon and it want be a rear engine.

But I still thinks that you and the guys do a geat job at your shop and it would be fun to get all of the rigs togeather for some wheeling. But you didn't reply if you guys just copy nelson and campbell rig you just payed for it.

Wild Bill

I think this is getting a little old! You guys argue like your little school kids. "Mines better than yours, You started it, I'm telling!" Come on, get over it and hold back from starting arguments over the most silly subjects.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
GETBENT said:
I think this is getting a little old! You guys argue like your little school kids. "Mines better than yours, You started it, I'm telling!" Come on, get over it and hold back from starting arguments over the most silly subjects.

Well said!

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
GETBENT said:

Just so you know me and Kyle are still friends and are just ****ing around. Did you not **** around with your friends when you were a Kid?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Billforceone said:
Just so you know me and Kyle are still friends and are just ****ing around. Did you not **** around with your friends when you were a Kid?
Well, if that is the truth, then at least use spellcheck so the rest of us can understand what the hell you are talking about. :rolleyes:

Kyle

GO Jr.
GETBENT said:

Bill I also agree with this quote, It is getting old

I think it is time to stop filling my threads or comments with negativity.
Enough is enough
Kyle

gtidrivr

Hickey said:
Well, if that is the truth, then at least use spellcheck so the rest of us can understand what the hell you are talking about. :rolleyes:

Come on Hickey, you know its more fun that way. We could't do it if we tried... :rofl:

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
Billforceone said:

last time I checked, we were all grown adults. ****ing around is one thing but downright bashing someones project because they have the funds and know-how is a sure sign of jealousy or even envy. As stated earlier in this thread, if you are so bent on seeing the "NEW" concept rigs roll out, and are tired of the same designs, quit web-crawlin and get back in the garage! turn on your mind and build us something that we can all say "Damn, that's a nice rig!" until then, give these guys at FTM a break! So what if some designs were used from other rigs. It still has to be BUILT by their hands. Anybody can design but to build, now there is a skill. PEACE OUT !!

Kyle

GO Jr.
fattodog said:
last time I checked, we were all grown adults. ****ing around is one thing but downright bashing someones project because they have the funds and know-how is a sure sign of jealousy or even envy. As stated earlier in this thread, if you are so bent on seeing the "NEW" concept rigs roll out, and are tired of the same designs, quit web-crawlin and get back in the garage! turn on your mind and build us something that we can all say "Damn, that's a nice rig!" until then, give these guys at FTM a break! So what if some designs were used from other rigs. It still has to be BUILT by their hands. Anybody can design but to build, now there is a skill. PEACE OUT !!

Thank you,
Very well said

Kyle

GO Jr.
Vandall Aproved!!!!!!!!!

Vandall Aproved!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Image030.jpg
    Image030.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Kyle