FTM new Rig

Skitz

Banned
The word is out FTM is building a new Rig any pic of it? I think that it will be great for them to get a new rig maybe smaller and some new axlas. By the way Wild Bill please don't talk over this post with all that bullshit I would just like to see some great new rig come from them guys at FTM. They are not all bad guys down there.

Troy

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Skitz said:
By the way Wild Bill please don't talk over this post with all that bullshit I would just like to see some great new rig come from them guys at FTM.

Troy

There are medical treatments for schizophrenia.

Kyle

GO Jr.
cruiseroutfit said:
I too have heard rumor of a new rig out of FTM... CAN YOU SAY 20" DUBS... I want to check those out.. FTM dudes... PICS!

Hey all, we are building a moon buggie,no pics yet , but we do have a good start on it.
(BIG THANKS TO SEAN at UPPER LIMIT AVIATION)

The wheels and tires are the $hit. they are 22" wheels with 40" tires(A BIG THANKS TO TOYO TIRES and WELD RACING)

The wheels are WELD RACING EVO series

We will try to get some pics up soon
Until then.
Kyle @ FTM

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Supergper said:
I saw an 18-wheeler yesterday with spinners (real bling ones too:eek: )...kinda funny:D

I'm just stoked on spinners since Ogre showed up with a "spinner" belt buckle...

But 22" dubs.. that some cool jazz.... I remember when 15x10's and a set of 33's were BIG... WTF?

VANDALL

cruiseroutfit said:
I too have heard rumor of a new rig out of FTM... CAN YOU SAY 20" DUBS... I want to check those out.. FTM dudes... PICS!

Just the littie bit of tube that and the motor,trans,t-case
a seat...... It is going 2 be BAD A$$..........

VANDALL @ FTM

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
Hmmm...moon buggy? more like king of the rock buggy!! After seeing what those guys at FTM are capable of, I would take any of my rigs to them!!
Personal cudos and thanks to Matt Holm of FTM!! yeah buddy, you know what I'm talkin about. Project Betty goes under the knife on monday. Two weeks and it will be time again to hit the trails!! (after steering dilemnas are figured out) Keep up the Good Work Guys!!
KENNETH !!

Vonski

nothing to see here...
schizo·phre·nia
Pronunciation: "skit-so-'fre-ne-ah"
1 : a psychotic disorder characterized by loss of contact with the environment, by noticeable deterioration in the level of functioning in everyday life, and by disintegration of personality expressed as disorder of feeling, thought and conduct.

Apparently, with this user's choice of name, getting banned or becoming a social outcast was inevitable... :rofl:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
For the record... I wouldn't mind seeing some pics either. :)

Sorry if my previous post introduced any kind of confusion to the public. There are reasons for somethings. :eek:

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
Thanks Fat Dog for the props....Hope to see you again around these parts soon.
As for the 'Moon Force'....I will have pics of The Upper Limits Aviation Rock buggy soon.

(I'm more stoked to see the Semi on spinners)

Matt Holm
Sales Manager
Factory Tubular Motorsports
www.factorytubular.com

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
Ohms said:
Thanks Fat Dog for the props....Hope to see you again around these parts soon.
As for the 'Moon Force'....I will have pics of The Upper Limits Aviation Rock buggy soon.

(I'm more stoked to see the Semi on spinners)

Matt Holm
Sales Manager
Factory Tubular Motorsports
www.factorytubular.com

WORD!!! on the spinners. You know I will be back I still need to come barter on some rubber and wheels w/ya .. KENNETH !!

Parker

Kyle said:
Hey all, we are building a moon buggie,no pics yet , but we do have a good start on it.
(BIG THANKS TO SEAN at UPPER LIMIT AVIATION)

The wheels and tires are the $hit. they are 22" wheels with 40" tires(A BIG THANKS TO TOYO TIRES and WELD RACING)

The wheels are WELD RACING EVO series

We will try to get some pics up soon
Until then.
Kyle @ FTM

Is this going to be a Josh and Kyle built deal? Make sure you build it so that I can fit in it this time... none of this Kyle mini-sized $hit. :D Can't wait to see it.

Oh yah... tell JC to get off of my Lathe and get to WORK!

gtidrivr

I see that Semi on spinners a couple times a week. Its a 379 Peterbilt, red with black fenders. Its on 24.5" spinners! Yeah its bitchen :suka: