Garage / Man Cave Goals

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I'd like to plumb in a heater and a swamp cooler. I have a gas line in the garage already and a perfect spot for the heater and I've conceived a great way to do an inconspicuous swamp cooler on the west side of the house above my super illegal carport, but on my mile long home improvement to do list those are not at the top.

I'm in the process of repainting the garage door! 😁 Stripped and primed this last Saturday and it'll get painted this coming weekend.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I need to take a pic of my battery setup for my tools. It's all mounted on the side of my shelving so all the batteries are out of the way and not taking up workbench space. I even have plastic holders mounted for batteries that are not charging.

It's one of my favorite things I did recently

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I need to take a pic of my battery setup for my tools. It's all mounted on the side of my shelving so all the batteries are out of the way and not taking up workbench space. I even have plastic holders mounted for batteries that are not charging.

It's one of my favorite things I did recently
I built a "charging wall" next to the back door of my garage. It's great, everything is out of the way but easy to grab.