Gaylons Drivelines

Bodine

One Call That's All
John at Gaylons Drivelines went out of his way to help me with a new driveline and some driveline parts after the driveline mishap at the winter convention. John is an exceptional person to do business with I would recommend Gaylons to anyone Thanks John :cool:

Bodine

One Call That's All
If Jeff's lazy ass doesn't type out the story tomorrow I'll do it

(crap I just as well do it now :rolleyes: )

Yes please do and don't forget the part were you drove my Cummins on West Rim like a rental and broke it.

jdub

Scrambler
I thought it was my post.

I posted up about the service that they provided me and was very satisfied with John's work. He had a noon the next day turn around that was awesome!

He was very shocked to hear that people were talking about his shop on the interweb and was stoked on the positive buzz.

webyepn

gone yeepn
He just streched the driveline on my scrambler and treated me really good. It took him an extra week to get in the supplies to do it so he knocked off $50 bucks I tryed to pay it to him because it wasn't his fault but he wouldn't take it. Thats just the kinda guy he is!!!

Chevycrew

I would like to use a vendor from RME, but I had a bad first impression from Tom Woods.

I build my own, or take a drive now...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I would however like to hear the story. It sounds like Gaylons has stepped a few times for some of our members here.