Good site for finding .22lr ammo

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I never had one cancel unless you tried to order more then 1 which is the limit. I don't even bother with small boxes anymore just 300 and up

Caleb

Mine was just a single 333 round box. I emailed their customer support last night to see why it was canceled. Haven't heard back yet.

D

Deleted member 12904

Mine was just a single 333 round box. I emailed their customer support last night to see why it was canceled. Haven't heard back yet.

At least half the time I have bought from Cabelas my order ended up back ordering. I imagine it has something to do with the fast sales between checkout it sold out. you may have had a similar situation. Maybe they stopped allowing back orders? I had some back order for 7 months. By the time it shipped the card was expired and it has a huge headache for them to contact me to get another card to charge. IDK just throwing out ideas.

Caleb

At least half the time I have bought from Cabelas my order ended up back ordering. I imagine it has something to do with the fast sales between checkout it sold out. you may have had a similar situation. Maybe they stopped allowing back orders? I had some back order for 7 months. By the time it shipped the card was expired and it has a huge headache for them to contact me to get another card to charge. IDK just throwing out ideas.

I'm leaning towards something like that as well. However, I placed my order and then went back to the product page and it was still in-stock. So if that's the case, their inventory system blows.

D

Deleted member 12904

I'm leaning towards something like that as well. However, I placed my order and then went back to the product page and it was still in-stock. So if that's the case, their inventory system blows.

With how often I get back ordered I would agree they likely have a crappy inventory system. But they never hit my card until it ships and when it arrived in the stores I get a prerecord phone call as well as a personal call from the local store. So they definitely seem to be on the ball in all other aspects.

chans

Hmm, I ordered through cabelas selecting in-store pick-up just the other day. Got my order confirmation saying they would let me know when they are available for pickup. Didn't hear anything for about a week so I logged on to my account and they had canceled my order :mad:

Same thing happened when I ordered one of the 333 round Winchester boxes also. Didn't check until a day after it was suppose to be there and was cancelled and emailed customer service and no answer in a week.

Caleb

I actually just heard back from their Customer Service.

Cabelas said:
Hello Caleb,

Thank you for your email to Cabela's!

I am very sorry to hear though, that we had to cancel your order number 225 285 689 for that ammunition.

When we attempted to fill your order, all of our Distribution Centers were completely sold out. I'm sure you know how difficult this 22 LR is to come by, and we normally sell out on Cabelas.com within one hour.

They did give me free shipping for my next order, I just need to call them to place it.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
hope everybody is getting some of this. Super easy lately to get 22lr for under 7 cents. Picked up and shot a lot recentley