Good site for finding .22lr ammo

chans

2 in one day. Does this mean supply may be catching up with demand?

That Blazer ammo has been showing up almost daily and 2 out of 3 times I have been in Cabelas recently they had it on the shelf. Must be catching up.

D

Deleted member 12904

So I payed to have mine shipped since I live so far away, still came out to 7.6 cents per round which is pretty awesome. Got the box today and for some reason Cabelas decided to include a sample of Allegra. Very strange.

So I've picked up probably five other orders from Cabela's and none of them had anything in the box other than the ammunition but today's came courtesy with some junk mail and a sample of Allegra.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
A few years ago I used to get cereal sample boxes, like the ones I used to get as a kid in school, I thought that was pretty cool. The. I started getting bottles of 5-hour energy which I never drank. And recently I haven't made any orders but good to know Allegra is making the rounds lol

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Seemed for a while 22lr from the site dried up over the last 6 months. Over the last couple weeks, I have been able to grab 2k rounds of 22 for under 6 cents a round so I'm bumping this for it seems it's coming back into season

Almost back to "normal" imo. I bought 9mm reload at the gun show for less than .18/rd. 22LR was still a little crazy. I've found it reasonable enough on wikiarms to get by.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Seemed for a while 22lr from the site dried up over the last 6 months. Over the last couple weeks, I have been able to grab 2k rounds of 22 for under 6 cents a round so I'm bumping this for it seems it's coming back into season

Are you finding rounds through the wikiarms site? Every email I get seems to be bogus. Anything under 10 cents a round is invariably sold out by the time I get to the sellers website, even when I'm sitting at the computer when the email comes and I'm on the site trying to put it in my cart ten seconds later. The one time I made it in time, I cancelled the order because the shipping was nearly as much as the box of rounds itself.

I've been assuming that these were all scams designed to drive traffic to the sellers website, but if you're getting ammo then I'm pissed. Get me some rounds, and I'll pay you a commission! :D

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
So I've picked up probably five other orders from Cabela's and none of them had anything in the box other than the ammunition but today's came courtesy with some junk mail and a sample of Allegra.

I haven't called them to ask, does Cabelas let you stack orders? How long will they hold them for pickup?

I haven't called them to ask, does Cabelas let you stack orders? How long will they hold them for pickup?

If you are talking to combine them for shipping, I don't know. If you mean for store pickup, yes, they don't care about having several outstanding orders to pickup. You just go to the store and pickup all the packages. They ask you to pick them up within two weeks of when they are shipped to the store.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Kevin, I have bought about 2500 this month without too much hassle. I only buy through cabela's for the free shipping to the store, and they do hold it for 2 weeks. It does seem like I don't get as many emails on my phone because I don't want it constantly running my email. So it doesn't hit all the ones that actually pop up. I have just been leaving it up on my work computer in real time and that gives me plenty of time if I catch it pop up while I'm at my desk. I have my eye on a ruger mark III hunter, so I have been stocking even more up!

D

Deleted member 12904

Cabelas gives you a few weeks to pick them up. Well at least I have taken a few weeks to pick them up and it was still available. I actually just picked up some 22lr last week from cabalas that had been on back order since March or this year. I haven't been buy any lately since I have plenty but every now and again I get a call letting me know a back order has showed up. I think last week was the last of the orders I had out.

Caleb

Hmm, I ordered through cabelas selecting in-store pick-up just the other day. Got my order confirmation saying they would let me know when they are available for pickup. Didn't hear anything for about a week so I logged on to my account and they had canceled my order :mad: