Good site for finding .22lr ammo

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Was finally able to order fast enough from cabelas at 6 cents a round. I was really starting to get frustrated because most sites by the time I even click the link they were sold out.

I got in on that order today too. After multiple fails over the last few days I was stoked to finally see an order confirmation number.. Pick up next week. :)

Last edited:

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
So I payed to have mine shipped since I live so far away, still came out to 7.6 cents per round which is pretty awesome. Got the box today and for some reason Cabelas decided to include a sample of Allegra. Very strange.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
So I payed to have mine shipped since I live so far away, still came out to 7.6 cents per round which is pretty awesome. Got the box today and for some reason Cabelas decided to include a sample of Allegra. Very strange.

Maybe the box also included an invisible tag-a-long that would require you use the Allegra? Just be glad your ammo didn't show up with a sample of Herpecin.;)

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I've been trying to use the wiki alert for .22lr ammo for a while and its not been working for me. When I first set it up in January I got a couple notifications but didn't have the $$$ to order but in the last 3 weeks every one I get is sold out before I can get to it.

I guess the word is out on the alerts.

D

Deleted member 12904

I've been trying to use the wiki alert for .22lr ammo for a while and its not been working for me. When I first set it up in January I got a couple notifications but didn't have the $$$ to order but in the last 3 weeks every one I get is sold out before I can get to it.

I guess the word is out on the alerts.

set up your cabelas account with credit card info so you can check out fast. Make sure your phone is set to push on email not every 15min or longer and when the email comes in you can check out from your phone in under 1 min from email to ordered. I have got over 2500 rounds the past 6 weeks doing this.

D

Deleted member 12904

ahhh, so you're the reason it's always sold out by the time I get to it. ;)

That's what it takes. I would say you have less than 3min on average after the email. It's kinda funny today I was walking in our warehouse with my boss I felt my phone I stopped pulled it out and ordered some when my boss asked me who I was texting that was so important and I explained what I was doing he went in his office and set up his account.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I've been loading up as well. I think there's more of a 10 minute window from the time the email alert hits.

blznnp

A friend of mine has a supplier selling 5000rd boxes for $750+tax. Not sure how long it will last but if anyone is interested I can get you his number

D

Deleted member 12904

A friend of mine has a supplier selling 5000rd boxes for $750+tax. Not sure how long it will last but if anyone is interested I can get you his number
Unless my math is off that's $.15 a round?

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Got halfway through checkout today before realizing they had 22 winmag labeled as 22lr

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
glad this is working out, impressive numbers for sure. I have a lot of ammo sitting around, but cheap .22 lr is like an addiction

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
glad this is working out, impressive numbers for sure. I have a lot of ammo sitting around, but cheap .22 lr is like an addiction

Kami keeps asking why I keep buying it when I haven't been shooting. I really am addicted to buying 22lr. I told her I'd stop when we get to 10k rounds. She seemed OK with that :D 7500 to go...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I counted what I've got so far, 2,000rnds of .22 and counting. 300rnd .40; need much more.

This means of acquiring ammo is the way to go.