got my BEEFY KAD d-shaft from RRO!!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
the only disadvantage of this shaft that i have found so far is that it has no marks to line up the factory balance point on the slip-yoke. i was spending all day yesterday trying to get it lined up the right way to stop some funky vibes i was having. anyway i will pay attention to that stuff in the future, i am happy with it so far, no vibes and no worries about trashing the thing!!

Too Far

parts is parts
My quotes from Tom Woods were between $400-$600. Thats with long slip, cv, the works. Pricy, but its hard to beat one of Tom's driveshafts.

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by Too Far
My quotes from Tom Woods were between $400-$600. Thats with long slip, cv, the works. Pricy, but its hard to beat one of Tom's driveshafts.

I can build you a CV style EB special driveline for around $350 or less. Tom Woods is a good driveline guy, but we are direct and the design was originated in our shop by Eric Banford about 5 years ago.

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Spencurai the vibs you are experiencing are probably from the loose tolerances in the slip and spline, after all it was made to hook up a tractor.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
well the vibes are gone now!! i just had the slip yoke misaligned throwing off the original balancing. now it is vibe free and i am a happy camper!!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
hey brent, thats my point...looks like"I" welded it together... :D
I am not sure on suki but toy has a full devorced case. The front shaft does not turn untill I hook in the hubs or 4wd. How is that going to be hard on my bearings, I'm a rock buggie not a baha freak.
My shaft from highangle has zero vibes,and has little to no play around the splines/slipyoke. The rear shaft is standard spline.
Oh and I built both for around 450 :D
I need that ass clown logo...:rolleyes: