Ground Zero Mosque, how do you feel?

Bobzilla

STFU is a figure of speech, and i never said any of you were stupid. it appears from your posts that you and a few others share a pretty narrow vision of the rest of the world. you also must consider there are also pages and pages of people trying to reason with you to no avail. the resources you provide to justify your beliefs are from sites run by others, just like yourself. patience tends to wear thin.

ill let the mods decide the rest.......

hey, you can consider enlightenment just a mouseclick away.
http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations/deals_offers/fare_sales/new_york_flights/index.jsp

"STFU" in my opinion is uncalled for that's what this is all about, figure of speach to you, insult to me? who's right this time you or me?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
sometimes I wish I could beat my head against the wall hard enough for some people to hear it...which is something because I have a gigantic head (literally and figuratively)

JoeT

I found this on another forum.

PROPOSED GAY BAR NEXT TO CORDOBA GROUND ZERO MOSQUE

Fabulous, also maybe some street vendors selling only pork, a liquor store and that woman who walks around nekkid at Times Square.. Every time they have the "call to prayer" .A few guys with those huge boom boxes play loud rap music

A Question: Say you wanted to invest in the opening of a gay bar next to the proposed mosque in NYC. After all, to our 'Great One', It's all about constitutional rights and tolerance of others isn't it?

Or would it be insensitive to put one up next to the mosque given their beliefs against homosexuality?

Anyway here are a few 'Proposed' name ideas for bar:

"Outfidels"
"You Mecca me Crazy",
"Turbin Cowboys". ....

Here are a few other contenders:

30. Honor Drillings
29. Jihard
28. Filthy Omar’s Rusty Trombone
27. The Arabian Queen
26. Dune Biters
25. Goat's Night Off
24. The Pink Prophet
23. The Leather Burqa
22. Git Mo
21. Pig in a Poke
20. Sheiks & Freaks
19. Sodom and Gonorrhea
18. Osama Bin Dover
17. The Exploding Goat
16. Weapons of Ass Destruction
15. Alla Assbar
14. Anderson Cooper's Apartment
13. The Sticky Prophet
12. The Sphinxter
11. Grind Zero
10. Nuclear Fuel Rods
9. Hassan's TestostoRoom
8. Turbuns
7. Bunker Busters
6. The Tali-bone
5. Al-Jizzera
4. The Gaza Stripper
3. The Sandy Gerbil
2. The Camel’s Hump
1. Hide the Minaret

Here's a couple more:

Ramadan

Suspicious package

Greg Gutfield To Open A Gay Bar Next To Ground Zero Mosque To Cater To “Islamic Gay Men”

By Jon Bershad www.mediaite.com/author/jon-be | 8:23 pm, August 9th, 2010

No, this is not a joke. In fact, it is instead one of the most brilliant pieces of provocations in recent years.

Greg Gutfield from Fox News’ Red Eye announced today via his blog <http://www.dailygut.com/?i=4696> that he is actively speaking to investors and plans on opening a gay bar next to the controversial mosque being built near Ground Zero in New York. To make matters worse (better?) the bar will be specifically designed to cater to homosexuals of the Islamic faith. God, this is going to be an exciting block.

Here’s Gutfield’s entire post <http://www.dailygut.com/?i=4696> wh...lace, however, will have better music.” ....

Last edited:
Nice, easy pictures....because words is too hard n stuff...:rofl:

Nice graphic! My problem isn't with the guys in either big circle, it's with the sliver of blue folks who want to ride the fence of "tolerance" and won't speak out against the evil the red folks are perpetrating in their name. I recognize that many have, but its difficult for me to trust those that won't.

Bobzilla

PROPOSED GAY BAR NEXT TO CORDOBA GROUND ZERO MOSQUE

Fabulous, also maybe some street vendors selling only pork, a liquor store and that woman who walks around nekkid at Times Square.. Every time they have the "call to prayer" .A few guys with those huge boom boxes play loud rap music

A Question: Say you wanted to invest in the opening of a gay bar next to the proposed mosque in NYC. After all, to our 'Great One', It's all about constitutional rights and tolerance of others isn't it?

Or would it be insensitive to put one up next to the mosque given their beliefs against homosexuality?

Anyway here are a few 'Proposed' name ideas for bar:

"Outfidels"
"You Mecca me Crazy",
"Turbin Cowboys". ....

Here are a few other contenders:

30. Honor Drillings
29. Jihard
28. Filthy Omar’s Rusty Trombone
27. The Arabian Queen
26. Dune Biters
25. Goat's Night Off
24. The Pink Prophet
23. The Leather Burqa
22. Git Mo
21. Pig in a Poke
20. Sheiks & Freaks
19. Sodom and Gonorrhea
18. Osama Bin Dover
17. The Exploding Goat
16. Weapons of Ass Destruction
15. Alla Assbar
14. Anderson Cooper's Apartment
13. The Sticky Prophet
12. The Sphinxter
11. Grind Zero
10. Nuclear Fuel Rods
9. Hassan's TestostoRoom
8. Turbuns
7. Bunker Busters
6. The Tali-bone
5. Al-Jizzera
4. The Gaza Stripper
3. The Sandy Gerbil
2. The Camel’s Hump
1. Hide the Minaret

Here's a couple more:

Ramadan

Suspicious package

Greg Gutfield To Open A Gay Bar Next To Ground Zero Mosque To Cater To “Islamic Gay Men”

By Jon Bershad www.mediaite.com/author/jon-be | 8:23 pm, August 9th, 2010

No, this is not a joke. In fact, it is instead one of the most brilliant pieces of provocations in recent years.

Greg Gutfield from Fox News’ Red Eye announced today via his blog <http://www.dailygut.com/?i=4696> that he is actively speaking to investors and plans on opening a gay bar next to the controversial mosque being built near Ground Zero in New York. To make matters worse (better?) the bar will be specifically designed to cater to homosexuals of the Islamic faith. God, this is going to be an exciting block.

Here’s Gutfield’s entire post <http://www.dailygut.com/?i=4696> wh...e stupid thing, hell I needed a good laugh!!!

roverrocks

JoeT, I love the gay bar idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's an allAmerican idea. Tolerance and sensitivity for all!!! What a test this would be for Islam to prove themselves to us Infidels. Ha! Ha! I love it.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
JoeT, I love the gay bar idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's an allAmerican idea. Tolerance and sensitivity for all!!! What a test this would be for Islam to prove themselves to us Infidels. Ha! Ha! I love it.

Because Americans are just SOOOOO tolerant of gays lol. We fail our own test.

roverrocks

We Americans fail at a lot of things constantly. You,me, everyone BUT........we can talk, have blog discussions like this, pretty darn free to do and believe most everything in this great country W/O fear 99.999% of the time of death, imprisonment, torture, stoning, slavery, etc, etc, etc. How would you and most Westerners fare in Tehran, Mecca, or virtually any where in the world ruled under Islamic/Sharia law and beliefs? LOL!!!!

Spidey

Because Americans are just SOOOOO tolerant of gays lol. We fail our own test.

I may not be a tolerant, but I'm no bigot and I've never been prejudice. I hate everyone equally! Especially whiteys!!! I freakin hate whitey...Effin whitey. Eff.