Central Utah Hanging tree.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
I am in. One of my co-workers says he is a definite, too. (I don't know which Jeep he will drive--he has 5 of them.) I haven't spoken to my other co-worker yet.

I think I'll invite a couple more people, just for fun.

As long as they dont have a new stock JK loaded down with kids i think they will be fine.;)

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I haven't spoken to my other co-worker yet.

Update: both of my co-workers are in. :)

As long as they dont have a new stock JK loaded down with kids i think they will be fine.;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How hard is the trail?

Minimum required equipment includes 35" tires, two lockers and a winch. Suggested equipment includes spare parts, tools, and a positive attitude during adversity. Oh, and if you are bringing a street vehicle, having a complete lack of regard for its resale value is a major plus.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
So my plan is to camp the night before, just to split the drive up a little bit. :) Where is the trailer unloading/camping spot? Easy to find?

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Perfect, thanks Curt! So on the map, it looks like the road dead-ends before the pin you dropped...is that the trailer parking/camping area?

The yellow is just the path I put in. People do drop their trailers at the base of the canyon where the yellow path ends though, actually back a couple hundred feet in the clearing. You'll see it easier when you get there. If I'm around I'll come out and say hey that night.

sixstringsteve

I've got plans for that weekend. if they fall through, I'd like to go. My van has 35s, I should be good. :p

I don't mind walking the trail as long as I could hitch a ride for the first mile or two.

Last edited:

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
So Jealous. I wish my jeep wasn't broke and I didn't have plans that weekend. Should be a fun trip with lots of water in the trail.